Beauty Buzz Trial - Hempz Body Care

Hey Beauty Bees,
   
  Welcome to a new series I am starting called the Beauty Buzz Trials. I will be doing reviews on different products such as makeup, hair products, nail products and body care products. Sometimes I will do trials on Brands as a whole, or a new product line they have come out with. Also at the end of every Beauty Trial, I will rate the product or brand out of 5 Beauty Bees, 1 Bee being not so good and 5 being amazing.


     This week on trial will be the brand Hempz Body Care. All there products contain Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, which protects and conditions the skin. Some people will see the word hemp or look at the logo and be a little reluctant to try it out, but there is no reason to worry. After taking a quick look at the company's website this is what I learned. "Hemp has been used for thousands of years to make a variety of items, including paper, rope, medicines and ships’ sails. In today’s eco-conscious landscape, Hemp is more prevalent than ever. It is a key ingredient in products for hair care and skin care. Hemp also is used for many other applications such as textiles, food, clothing and biodiesel fuel. Industrial Hemp has no illegal uses and is cultivated for commercial use throughout most of the world. It contains no THC." 

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these product samples free from the Hempz Body Care Company. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.


So let's get started.....


     I received five different lotions, two body wash/lotion sets and two shampoo/conditioner sets. (Yes, in the above picture there is one opened product. I got very excited to try a certain lotion and do so the second I opened the mail package. )

Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer 500x500Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer 500x500Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer 500x500Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer 500x500Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer 500x500

     Every time I have walked through an Ulta Store, I always stop by the body care section and use the tester of Hempz Vanilla Plum Lotion. This lotion smells absolutely amazing!! Vanilla is a hard smell to master when it comes to lotions or body washes and Hempz definitely nailed it.The only reason I have not yet bought it myself is because of the massive collection of body care products that I've sworn to use up before buying anymore.

     Every one of these lotions smell and feel amazing. They go on smoothly and seeped into the skin well, no greasy feeling afterwards. They are very moisturizing and kept my skin feeling just that, all day long. You also do not need to use a lot at a time; one little packet covered my legs, arms and chest; Just imagine how long a single bottle could last. I would highly recommend any of these lotions. They also have many more different scents, as well as types of lotion such as whipped shimmer cremes.

Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Nourishing Herbal Body Wash-500x500Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Creme Body Wash 500x500

     These next couple products are the body washes I got to test out. At first the combination of coconut and watermelon together did not appeal to me, but boy was I proven wrong. The second I ripped open that product sample I was hooked. It smelt AMAZING!! I wanted to stay in the shower for days with the aroma that was in the air, but along with the smell, the lather and texture was awesome. Some other body washes just feel greasy and the scent only lasts a little while. These soaps felt very soft and smooth while making me feel very clean afterwards, the scent lasting all day. The triple moisture body wash did exactly what the name said. I used this when I was out in the sun a lot that day, so I felt that my skin was a little dry. After using it, my skin felt so smooth and moisturized even without the lotion that went with this one.

     Finally, the shampoo and conditioner sets. I was not able to find the links to these products, however I know they sell them in Ulta Stores. Both sets had very thick product but once you started working it into wet hair it was very easy to work with. It made my hair feel so smooth and soft. I was able to easily brush through it afterwards with no tangles. There wasn't a very distinctive scent, but that didn't concern me since I was too obsessed with the body wash of that day (above's coconut/watermelon). The next day my hair still looked and felt very clean, surprisingly since my second day hair can get pretty oily which is why i'm addicted with dry shampoos. I will definitely be picking up these products next time I am in the market for some new hair care.

     Overall, I was pretty impressed with Hempz Body Care. All products did exactly what they said they were suppose to do while smelling amazing at the same time.


Beauty Bee Rating: 4.5/5


     All pictures are linked to the website where you can buy there awesome products, or you can buy them at any of these following retailers: Ulta, Walgreens,Walmart. If any of these products aren't for you. this brand also has lip balms, body scrubs, tanners, after sun, body oils and hand sanitizers.

     For more information on the Hempz Body Care Company or products, check out there website: http://www.hempzbodycare.com/ 

Comments