Born Pretty

Hi Beauty Bees,



I just wanted to share with everyone an awesome site I just currently started working with. It has products for women and men so everyone can enjoy it. They sell all sorts of amazing things like jewelry, clothes, cell phone cases/accessories, nail art products, and much more. They are very inexpensive, like most jewelry pieces such as rings and necklaces for only 99 cents. That is a steal!!




I have bought from this site before and it is definitely worth the time to take a look at. I bought a ton of jewelry and they are all in such great condition. I also bought some nail products. There shipping is very fast and FREE!! No cart minimum for free shipping.




 I also have a code you can use for an extra 10% off, LDAT10 




Have fun shopping everyone and enjoy your new goodies, I know I will ;)




Comments