July Beauty Haul

Hey Beauty Bees,
 We all know what that title indicates:
1. I went shopping.
2. I bought some new makeup products
3. I was BAD. (In my fiance's eyes anyways)


With the start of a new month, comes the want and need to try out some new things. In my case...makeup. As I walked through the brightly lit makeup aisles, I came across some brand new products that I have never heard about and some other products that I have seen but been wanting to try out. Of course, I tried to resist buying as much as I did but you know how hard it is to say no once you got your mind and wallet set on it.

I have not yet tried any of the products, besides swatching, so I can not give my complete option on them yet, but I will give you prices, places I found them and swatches of some of the products.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer
in Sun Bronze
Walmart - $3.97
Covergirl Lipperfection jumbo gloss balm crayon
in  Cocoa Twist
Stop and Shop - $7.99


Maybelline Master Hi-Light Powdered Blush
in  Pink Rose
Walmart - $7.94
Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber
Travel Shower Gel
Bath & Body Works - $5.00 or 3 for $12 
Maybelline Dream Pure 8-1 BB Cream
in  Light/Medium
Walmart - $7.44
Covergirl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation
in  Buff Beige
Stop and Shop - $9.99
Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara
in  Black/Brown
Stop and Shop - $6.99
Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Lip Balm
in  Beam of Blush
Walmart - $2.98
Covergirl Bombshell Intensity Eyeliner
in Pitch Black Passion
Walmart - $6.94


Leave a comment below if you want a review on any of the products listed. Also feel free to share any new products you have picked up lately, :)

Comments