June Favorites


Its the end of the month already and its the time where beauty gurus start putting up there favorite products of the month. I know i'm no "guru" but I do got some products to share with you guys that I have been using and loving.

Makeup


Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara - This mascara lasted all day without coming off or smudging. It goes on well without clumping and it lengthens lashes. I kept reaching for this product all month, layering it with different mascaras each day. Who knew I would fall in love with a mascara from a free sample box and that can be purchased from the drugstore!! Especially since I love my high-end mascaras.


Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo Metal in the color Barely Branded - I have been reaching for this cream eye-shadow all month. Ok yes, I have been super lazy on the eye shadow front during the month of June, a quick swipe of this product all over the lids and a darker shadow for the crease and I was onto my next steps. This champagne colored shadow was perfect for my nude look for day to day. It also is great to put just in your inner corner of your eye to brighten up your eyes.



Maybelline Babylips Lip Balm in the color Quenched - This clear colored lip balm has followed me everywhere I go. With the days getting hotter and the sun shining brighter, I have swapped lipsticks to clear balms containing SPF. This brand is my favorite since it literally makes your lips feel baby smooth and come on the packaging of Babylips are adorable, how can I resist.



Hair

The Wet Brush - I learned about this brush from a beauty guru off of YouTube about two months ago and I decided to try it out  I can happily say I am in love. At first I was skeptical about a brush actually going through wet hair, especially mine since it can get very tangled after a shower, but this brush is amazing. I can easily comb through my hair without any tugging or hair fall out. It can be used with wet or dry hair. It has definitely been a lifesaver this month and will continue to be for a long time.

Rusk Being Sexy Argan Oil - I looooooveeeee argan oils!! Anything that makes my hair as soft and smooth as this will always be allowed in my bathroom.  Just a a few drops massaged into the ends of your hair and your good to do. I personally use it on wet, clean hair and when its dry your hair is ready to be styled. It also gives your hair a nice shine when you use heat afterwards like curling or straightening. I reached for this product more often then others since it does not weigh you hair down.





Nails


Essie Nail Polish in color In The Cab-ana - This has been my favorite nail color of the month. This has been my favorite color period of the month since it makes me think of beach blue water. The formula isn't exactly the best since it can be very sheer (like most Essie polishes) and you have to do a couple coats, but with patience and a good base and top coat this polish does wonders. 




Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips - At the beginning of the month I was using these nail strips which are a great substitute for people who are impatient for polish to dry. They are simple to use and lasted for almost two weeks. It is also really nice being able to have fun with your nails since there are so many different designs to choose from.







Skincare
Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes - This next product is actually an accident that turned into a favorite. I was rushing through the drugstore grabbing a few regular products and instead of grabbing makeup remover wipes, I grabbed exfoliating wipes. Instead of returning them I figured I would try them out. These wipes are awesome. Very gentle on your skin and a great way to get all the dead skin off your face.

Body care
Pink Chiffon Fragrance Mist - I can admit my addictions and this one is with Bath and Body Works body sprays. In the hotter months I find perfumes to be too strong so I tend to go with lighter formulas like body sprays. This one with the scent of soft pink petals and vanilla chiffon icing is my absolute favorite scent, repurchasing it multiple times already since it first came out in 2012. I also have it in a body wash, hand sanitizer, and lotion. This travel size bottle is perfect for taking with you on the go so you can always know your smell good. A few more scents that I like are Paris Amour, Sweet Pea and Warm Vanilla Sugar.


Have you tried any of these products? If so, what is your take on them? What have been your favorite items throughout June? Let me know in the comments what you have been loving this month.

Comments