Shopping with the Fiance & Haul

Who else just loves to go shopping? With friends or alone, shopping is by far my favorite way to spend my time and relax. The other day my Fiance (Chris) and I took a trip up to New Hampshire to one of my favorite malls, Mall at Rockingham Park. It has quite a few of my favorite stores and what's better then no tax! This mall is more for the bargain shopper as there is no high end shops here.

This post will consist of two of my favorite blog/vlog posts; hauls and follow me around videos. So here's my afternoon at the mall:
Our first stop, of course, was Sephora. Usually I do a walk around, checking out any new products, but that day I was on a mission for a specific item, or shall I say items. I had seen a Too Faced set earlier that day on the Sephora website that I just needed to get. It is called the Too Faced Beauty Bloggers Darlings set and it comes with four products. This set cost only $20 but is worth $42. I will save the details as I will be doing a separate Beauty Buzz Trial on this set, so stay tuned.

The next store we headed into was Wetseal. With it being a store only for women, Chris got a little bored after just a few mins so we moved on to the next store. No purchases for this girl. :(

After perusing a few other stores and kiosks without any items catching our interests, we hit one of our favorite stores. Movies, movies and more movies. That pretty much sums it up. FYE welcomed us with open arms that day and with us being huge movie buffs, I can happily say we both extremely enjoyed this browse. After many shelves of blockbuster hits, TV show series and some other interesting pictures, here are the flicks we chose: Shawshank Redemption, Miracle, Rounders, and Romeo and Juliet. They were buy 1 get 1 half off, what a deal. (Leave a comment below if you would like a review on any of the movies)

At this point, we had been walking around and shopping for quite a while now. The aromas coming from the restaurant Bertuccis that was in our line of sight was starting to make our stomachs grumble so without even discussing it, we both knew that we were taking a break to have some dinner. I had never been to this restaurant before and I was highly impressed. Good food, fast service and a very welcoming dining room. I can definitely see myself going there again, especially for some of the stone oven pizza that was teasing me the whole time I was eating my meal. 

With our stomachs full and energy reloaded we were ready to continue our journey through the mall. Next stop, Aerie. After looking around for a while I spotted a deal I could not pass up. Reversible sports bras for only $9.99. I don't know about you, but I live in sports bras when I am at home relaxing, so anytime I find a good deal on any cute ones, I have to pick them up.

Now you can not go to one store and then not the other, especially since they are very close in the mall line up. American Eagle has, is and forever will be one of my favorite stores. The last couple weeks I have had my eye on a muscle tank from here and lucky me, it was on sale! I got it for a steal of only around $8. Now for something I actually needed, well in women's eyes anyways. I needed a pair of white denim shorts. American eagle has always been my go to store for jeans, so denim shorts are definitely their fortay. This pair was on sale for $24.99 and fit like a glove. Chris however, was not impressed. Who else noticed how preppy the men's clothing has become? Once being his absolute favorite store, now just another store he will be waiting for me to be done browsing. (Thank god for the sofas most AE stores have in the back) 



By the time we made it out of American Eagle, Chris and I realized we had a problem. I can make this very simple. Game Stop across from Pacsun. You can probably guess who went where. This time I came out of the store purchase-less, even with a B2G3 free deal. INSANE!! I know. Chris came out having preordered four games for Xbox One. (NHL 15, FIFA 15, Battlefield Hardline and Halo Master Chief Collection) 

This second to last store is a place where Chris and I both enjoy going to, the Microsoft Store. Although we did not purchase anything, we had a lot of fun testing out some cool products that we would like to purchase in the future.
HP Omni 10 5610 Touchscreen Tablet

HP Omni 10 5610 Touchscreen Tablet. 

Jambox. 
Our final store of the day, which of course men always seem to repel, was Victoria Secret Pink. Good thing I already knew what I was getting. With the hotter months here, and our air conditioner battling with the heat, I had been searching for a light sleep tank to wear to bed at night. The one I found was colorful and exactly what I was looking for.

Concluding our trip to the mall, we had to fulfill the tradition we always do every time we go to this particular mall. Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. I was quite disappointed in this location that day though because more than half of the flavors were not working, of course all my favorite ones. 

Shopping bags in one hand and frozen yogurt in the other, we headed to our car feeling very accomplished in our shopping trip that day. What have you bought lately? Leave a comment below letting me know. :)

Comments