Beauty Buzz Trial - Nuxe Paris Skincare

Hey Beauty Bees, 

Today I am here to talk to you about a skincare company called Nuxe Paris. They use natural oils in all of there products. They try hard and succeed on being a company that use as much natural ingredients as possible. I received three different products from them and here is what I thought about them.

Reve de Miel 
Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - $19
This thick lip balm is a great product for the harsh cold winter coming up. As our lips become dry or chapped, I am confident in telling you, that this lip balm with honey and precious oils will help nourish, repair, soothe and protect even the driest and most chapped lips. With just one use, before bed, I woke up with the softest and smoothest lips that none of my other lip balms could ever do. It took me a while of thinking and some research to realize that the subtle taste I was getting was grapefruit and the scent of honey was delightful. I will most definitely be keeping this product on my bedside table to apply before bed and in the morning, so I can avoid the chapped lips of Winter. Just be careful on how much you use at once, since it is a thicker formula you only need a little bit at a time.
Creme Fraiche de Beaute


Crème Fraîche de Beauté - $31
I was not impressed or disappointed by this product. It is a basic run of the mill moisturizer that gives your skin a soft and smooth feel. It applied easily and there was no specific scent to it. This moisturizer states that it is for dry and sensitive skin and normal skin, so if your in the market for a new basic moisturizer you can try out this one. Personally, since I have oily skin I usually prefer to use moisturizers that are specified for that skin type so I am guessing that is why I feel this product did not do much for me.
Huile Prodigieuse and Prodigieuz le Parfum
Huile Prodigieuse 3.3 oz + mini Prodigieux le parfum -$45
This dry oil smelt amazing, a subtle fragrance that is a mix of floral and beachy scents. It is very light but distinctive at the same time. This oil is a multipurpose product as it can be used on the face, body and hair. With six precious plant oils (Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borrage, Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort), it nourishes, repairs and softens skin and hair. The first thing I noticed when I tried it out was that it had a non-greasy feel to it, which is very appealing because I can not stand the feeling of oily skin. On my body, it made it feel so soft and smooth as well as leaving a great smelling scent for the whole day. I did not test it out on my face, as I do not like putting oils on my face as it would cause me to break out, but for someone with dry skin or dry patches, this would be a great product to try out. For my hair, I used it on wet hair but only on my ends to nourish and soften them, as well as help with frizz. Another great way to use this would be to mix it in with any non-scented moisturizers.
Along with the dry oil came a mini perfume with the same scent, which I finished in two weeks because the scent was just so intoxicating.

Overall, I really did enjoy all the products from Nuxe Paris Skincare. Some worked better then others for me, for example if they have a moisturizer specifically for oily or blemish prone skin I would be extremely interested on trying that out. Other than that, the products worked well, smelt great and are perfect for customers who rather use skincare that has natural ingredients.


Beauty Bee Rating: 4/5


Check out more information on these products and many others on the Nuxe website.

https://us.nuxe.com/

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Nuxe Paris. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments