Beauty Buzz Trials - Batiste Dry Shampoo


Hey Beauty Bees,

Who else wakes up in the morning either late or just does not want to get out of bed? With the invention of dry shampoo women around the world have shaved off about 30 mins of washing, blow drying and using hot tools on there hair from there daily morning routines. This now gives you extra time for breakfast, doing your makeup, getting to school or work on time or just sleeping those extra minutes away. 

Every hair product brand you can think of has their own dry shampoo coming in different scents and bottles along with every other type of hair product they create. Today I will be talking about a brand that focuses on ONLY dry shampoo and let me tell you, they know what they are doing. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry
Batiste Dry Shampoo is so fast and easy to use. It works on all hair types by just spraying lightly into hair, massaging it in then brushing it out. There formula penetrates the hair shaft and absorbs dirt, grease and product buildup. I personally love dry shampoos because there is no water needed yet it banishes away oily roots, a problem I suffer from after just one day. The price of their product is fairly inexpensive ranging from $5.99-$9.99 depending on the scent and size you choose.

I was sent this can of dry shampoo to try out and it was a fun surprise to try out a scent that I had never tried or even heard of, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fruity & Cheeky Cherry. Although I have never been a fan of cherry scented or flavored things, this product smelled remarkable and passed on the scent to my hair that lasted all day. It has a kitsch cherry fragrance that is sweet and subtle. Beyond the smell, this product worked so well. I sprayed it in my hair at the roots and massaged it in well, giving it time to soak up the oils in my hair. A quick brush through and my hair felt silky smooth like I had just washed it. My hair looked shiny and clean while also giving me a little bit of volume that is hard to do with my flat straight hair. The packaging is also adorable, making it the perfect product to leave out on my vanity for show.
12 Scents of Batiste
Cherry and Wild 




Overall, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry hit it out of the park for me. It smelt great and worked amazingly, being the only dry shampoo that kept my hair looking clean and fresh throughout the whole day. What I also love about them, is that they have so many different scents and colors for people with lighter or darker hair. Above are the 12 types they have come out with as well as the three newest ones. (From left to right: Original, Tropical, Blush, BOHO, Diva, Fresh, Brit, Gold Shimmer, XXL Volume, Light & Blonde, Medium & Brunette, and Dark & Deep Brown.) Newest scents are Cherry and Wild. 

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5

Whats your favorite scent?

Check out Batiste's site for more information on these  products. 

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from Batiste. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. 

Comments

  1. I love using these dry shampoos, they are so affordable and work amazing!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using them for about a year know, Have almost tried every kind. Next up is the Lace kind

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.