Beauty Buzz Trials - Petunia Skincare

Hey Beauty Bees,


Today I am here to talk to you about a brand I recently came upon called Petunia Skincare. They are a company that make products in the USA, that are proven to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage from occurring. There products can be bought on Amazon.

I will admit I was a little bit skeptical trying out these products since they are serums and I am not too fond of using products like these because I have oily skin and I have noticed every time I use serums, they break me out. I usually stay away from skincare products that aren't oil free or do not use mostly organic/natural ingredients. Also, these certain products were not of need for my skin type and skin problems so I decided to give them to a friend of mine who would have better use of them and asked for her to report back to me on what she thought. 
Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum

The first product I received and passed on was the Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It states that it helps reverse the signs of aging and wrinkled skin. 

The Benefits of this product:
★ Super soft and supple skin
★ Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
★ Retain moisture and elastin in the skin
★ Younger looking skin
★ Radiant glowing skin

My Friends Report: "I found this serum seeped into my skin extremely well. After only a week of using it I could notice a dramatic change in how soft my skin became and how moisturized it felt. I have always had dry patches on my forehead and cheeks and this serum helped that."

Revitalize Eye Serum

The second product I received and passed on was the Revitalize Eye Serum. It states that it addresses tired eyes and the signs of aging.

The Benefits of this product:
★ Tired Eyes - Revitalizes and awakens the appearance of feeling of tired eyes
★ Dark Circles, Swollen and Puffy Eyes - Reduces dark circles, puffiness and the feeling of swollen eyes
★ Wrinkles and Fine Lines - Plumps the delicate skin around the areas of the eyes and helps diminish and fill in wrinkles and fine lines

My Friends Report: "This product worked so well at reducing the puffiness I had underneath my eyes. In just a couple of days I could notice a huge difference in puffiness. This serum felt so silky and soft compared to many eye creams I have tried in the past."

Overall, My friend seemed very happy with the products from Petunia Skincare and the results they gave her. Each product did exactly what it stated it would and results were noticeably to herself and the people around her in under a week. The only aspect she was not happy with was that they did not give off the best scent but she said she would buy it again regardless.


Beauty Bee Rating: 4/5

Check out Petunia Skincare's site for more information on these and many other products. 

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Petunia Skincare. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. The same goes for my lovely friend who helped me out with this review.




Comments

  1. I haven't tried the eye serum yet. The Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum works extremely well. It is definitely worth a buy for anyone that is interested in a product that will improve their skins health. I just wish it had a better smell. When I think of Vitamin C, I tend to think of citrus and oranges. I was really hoping for a citrusy smell. Oh wells! :)

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.