Guest Post - Fall Makeup Essentials by Guilianna

Hey Beauty Bees,
Today I am bringing you a guest post by a lovely fellow blogger named Guilianna. Her blog is all about beauty and fashion and is a great read. Check it out here as well as the post I did for her about Emergency Beauty Kits for school or work.






Hello everyone! x


hello-autumn_008.jpg


The fall season is approaching. Just a few more weeks, then the leaves will start changing colors. I love the whole aspect of fall- the weather, the clothing pieces, and of course the beauty trends. Here are some of my fall makeup bag essentials:


dream-pure-bb-cream-in-light.jpg


My number one face product is Dream Pure BB Cream by Maybelline New York during the summer and fall. This product retails for $8.99. It has 2% salicylic acid, which helps against acne prone skin. I can say that I have seen a difference in my skin after using this product. It’s lightweight and conquers several steps during those busy mornings. Very helpful.


00812.jpg


I love using blush throughout the whole year. It really warms up my face and makes me look more awake. For the fall season, I like using mauve toned shades such as, READY Blush by bareMinerals in the shade The Indecent Proposal. It retails for $22. It’s a plum shade that gives a desired autumn vibe. I absolutely adore it.


61buC1citgL._SY355_.jpg


Bold lips will never go out of style. A simple red lip can go along way. Berry shades are also nice for the fall season. I never leave my house without an Outlast Lipstain by CoverGirl in the shade Teasing Blush. It retails for $6.89. I also love the ColorBurst Lip Butters by Revlon. So moisturizing! They last a long time too! I only re apply once throughout the day. My favorite shade is Pink Truffle. I find that it is very flattering on my skintone. ColorBurst Lip Butters retail for approximately $5.99.


tumblr_m20wyfg1zq1qdetvy.jpg


Eyes! Especially during this time of year, I am craving more sleep. I’m not used to getting up at 6:00 A.M. My eyelash curler is working wonders for me! (Fun Fact: My mom bought me an eyelash curler 2 years ago, and I never used it until now! I was so scared, aha!) I use the e.l.f Essential Eyelash Curler. It’s only $1.00, as are the replacement pads. I would highly recommend it.


31G-O2x0d5L._SY300_.jpg


Lastly, I wanted to include my go to nail polish. Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 1-2-3 by L’Oreal Paris in the shade Rose To The Occasion. It’s a very simple color. It just screams fall to me!


That concludes my makeup essentials for this fall season. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know what your fall essentials are; I could definitely use some more products in my fall makeup bag. Thanks for reading,


Guilianna x




Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.