How to Wear Leather Shorts in Fall


Hey Beauty Bees,


Recently, I got sent these awesome leather shorts from an online retailer called OASAP. They ship worldwide and considering the distance it has to go to get to your door, they are extremely fast. The clothing they sell are of amazing quality especially the shorts I received. They are a very sturdy material while still being very stretchy and comfy. The price for these shorts are only $9.99, making this website very easy on the wallet for such good quality clothing.

I have never owned a pair of leather shorts before and I was super excited to be able to integrate them into my style. Since Summer is nearing an end and I wanted to make use of them before the Winter, I needed to think of ways that I could style them for the Fall. While doing some online shopping I found that different websites gave me different styles on what to pair them with. Here are some of the websites and supplementing pieces I found that worked into my own style and hopefully will give you some ideas as well.
Sweater ($44.95)
Booties ($59.95)
Hat ($15.95)
Scarf ($24.95)
Blazer ($49.95)
Blouse ($9.95)
Purse ($39.95)
Shoes ($39.95)
Jewelry Set($9.95)
I love that each look is so different and speaks differently about my own personal style and personality. The shorts also give off a different vibe in each.

How would you pair your leather shorts for the Fall? Leave a comment below letting me know your ideas. Don't forget to also check out www.oasap.com for your very own pair of leather shorts and many other clothing pieces for the Fall season.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this item for free from OASAP.com. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the product.

Comments

  1. Leather shorts have endless styling possibilities. They were on my wishlist. I just never go around to buying any. How fortunate that you were able to finally purchase a pair. I think you will look great no matter what you pair with them. I do really like the idea of the blazer with the shorts. That is actually how I would pair them myself. Have a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I really do like the blazer outfit the best. Great way to style it for work or going out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so helpful! I love the leather look but always feel that it's too dressy and never have the confidence. I love the look with the sweater as it will be totally suitable for the autumn months and is so casual.

    http://www.blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, im glad it helped you out :) I would love to see how you choose to style them this Fall.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I do too!! I think they are so easy to style and wear. Veryyy comfy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.