My Beauty Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

Have you ever spent late nights browsing the internet for new beauty products or testing out products at stores multiple times while trying to justify buying it? I have done it way too many times, so I thought I would compile a list of items that I have been crooning over for the past couple months so you could see what products I am hoping to get in the future. Who knows, maybe next week I will be doing a beauty haul with all of these products.....oh wait this isn't a dream. oh well :(.

(Included with each product is the price and link on where to buy them in case anyone is interested in more info or purchasing any of the items)






1. Nume Titan 3 Curling Wand ($250.00)
I have been looking into getting a new curling wand and I love the fact that this one comes with 3 different sized barrels to create different size and style of curls.

2. Lorac Pro To Go Eye/Cheek Palette ($38.00)
My makeup collection is full of products that have multipurpose, and this palette is just that. Also it would be the perfect travel palette as it is compact.

3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brushes Travel Brush Kit ($86.00)
One of my good friends has these brushes and when she did my makeup one day I found out how well they worked. The fact that they are soooo soft also makes them so appealing to me.

4. First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit ($35.00)
This is a brand that I have been hearing all over YouTube from all my favorite beauty gurus. All of them are totally different in there makeup and fashion style but they all agreed that First Aid Beauty is an amazing brand, so I have been curious on trying them out myself.

5. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Kerfuffle ($17.50)
This opaque pink coral nail polish is just the perfect color of pink that I feel would look awesome for anytime of the year.

6. Tarte Picture Perfect Duo ($20.00)
In my search for a new eyelash curler, this one has been the best reviewed. The Lights Camera Lashes mascara is also included in a travel size which is also a mascara I have heard great things about.

7. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume ($80.00 for 1.7 oz)
I test out this perfume every time I am at a Ulta, Sephora, or any department store that carries it. It smells soooo good and every girl needs a signature scent.

8. Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer ($30.00)
I will be honest and say I mostly want this product because of how pretty it looks. The colors do look awesome and I think it would make an awesome blush. Too Faced is my favorite makeup brand as of late so I have the urge to want to buy any and every product they have come out with.

9. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($29.50)
I own many different sea salt sprays and someone I know recently recommended this product out for me to try out. I have tried a couple products from Bumble and Bumble and they have all worked well so I figured this one would too.

10. Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner ($23.00)
My favorite beauty guru on YouTube, Beautybaby44, swears by this liquid liner and I always love the way it looks, especially when she wings itout. It also comes from a brand of makeup that I do not own, and any makeup collector knows they love getting products from new brands to add to their collection.

Comments

  1. That too faced leopard blushing bronzer, so cute!! I added it to my list on my Ulta app a few days ago, haha.

    Ashley | bellebyashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! It sits in my Ulta basket every time I take a look around online.It is getting to the point where I need to just get it already so I can admire it at home.

      Thanks for the read and I will be checking out your blog as well

      Delete
  2. Nice set of beauty wish list. I really want to try a Lorac palette. Everyone seems to be raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Juicy Couture perfume! It is gorgeous, I love it! xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12176399
    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, My husband buys me a new perfume for xmas every year, so im hoping he will pick up on any hints I will leave :P xoxo

      Delete
  4. That Lorac palette looks dreamy <3 x

    www.thebeautyboardroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i'm dying how much i want something from the 'First Aid Beauty', i heard a lot of amazing things about this brand! xx

    also, go check out my blog - http://karolinakz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.