OOTD Featuring Online Boutiques by T Marie Benchley


Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I am here to talk to you about the outfit I wore this past weekend for a date with my Fiance. He waited until the last minute to let me know he was taking me out for a dinner and movie date so I had very little time to put together an outfit so I decided to grab the package that Online Boutiques had sent me to review. It being an oddly hot September night, the black dress, sandals and purse were the perfect choice. Being in a huge rush that night I was not able to take pictures of me in the outfit, but the next day I took a few item shots.


This plain black strapless dress is flowy and very
comfortable. The perfect dress to pull off a simple and
stylish look with or without adding other clothing or
accessories. The twisted detail on the top adds to the
dress very well.

Not only a crisp clean colored bag for Fall, but
 it has so much space for anything you need.
Also I loved the black and white design on the
inside. The leather material is very sturdy and
 will last a long time.




An unexpected extra. They included
 this cute tote bag with my package
and is added with any $200 plus
order!!
These sandals are sooo comfortable yet so stylish. The jewels are
attached very well so there is no worry about them falling off. They
can be easily matched with any outfit and can be pulled off in a
casual or fancy way
My Fiance complimented me countless times on what I wore that night and kept asking me where I had gotten all the new items, as he usually knows when I had gone shopping...since it always shows up on our bank account statements. He was pretty surprised when I told him it was from an online store that I had never heard of until recently. I tend to stick to the same stores I have always loved, but as of late I have been expanding my style to many other brands out there, including Online Boutiques.

Each item that is offered by this store is handpicked by T Marie Benchley, with new items arriving weekly. This site provides you with the latest designer fashions including plus sizes at an affordable price. They ship every item individually wrapped with care and accompanied with a hand written note from T Marie Benchley herself, which was a nice touch when I opened my own package. It is nice knowing that the owner takes the time to make every customer feel appreciated. Another great aspect of the site is that they offer Buyers Layaway where you can choose items today and have up to 90 day's to pay. This is the only store I have ever seen do this and I think it is an amazing touch to their site.

Online BoutiquesCheck out the items above on there website: Dress, Shoes, Purse. www.onlineboutiques.us

If you are looking for some new Fall fashion pieces, I highly recommend taking a glance at Online Boutique by T Marie Benchley. Let me know below if you purchase any items, as I always love hearing about what other people are interested in.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these items for free from Online Boutiques. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the items. 

Comments