Beauty Buzz Trial - Bella Lynn Naturals

Hey Beauty Bees,

I am all for DIY cosmetics and women creating their own skin or body care. It definitely becomes a more natural product since we are usually using ingredients we can find in our own pantry or simple products from a grocery store.

I recently met a wonderful women who has turned losing her job into an amazing business, Bella Lynn Naturals. Barb Anderson's mission was to produce skin and body care products that were high quality, all natural, paraben free, and affordable for the average American. She has many different products from face, body to even hair. She even recently realeased a second brand which is a dog care line called DogEaze Naturals.

She was kind enough to send me 4 products to share and review for you guys today. Conditioning Shampoo Bar, Derma Calm, Deoderent Cream and Anti-Aging Firming Cream.

Conditioning Shampoo Bar

This was a very interesting product to me since I had never seen or used a solid shampoo before. It took about a minute of rubbing against my wet hair to get a good lather of product but it worked very well. I thought at first that it would hurt rubbing a bar against my head, but it surprisingly didn't. The product left my hair feeling soft and silky. It also smells amazing, definitely something I could use over and over again. I definitely suggest breaking it up in smaller pieces and only bringing one piece into the shower at a time since it can last a long time and you do not want the full bar sitting wet in the shower when it doesn't need to be.


Anti-Aging Firming Cream

This product is meant as a fighter against loss of elasticity and skins ability to be and look firm and tight, however at my age (21) this type of product is not of much use for that since I have no troubles in that area, but I still find it to be a  great moisturizer. 

I always first test out new moisturizers on my hand to make sure there are no ingredients that will irritate my skin. This specific one made my hand feel so soft and silky that after waiting ten minutes to make sure there was no bad reactions, I couldn't wait to try it out on my face. Other products I have tried out take a lot of work to soak into my skin, but this one soaked in so fast and easily. My skin has felt the softest it ever has and I have only been using this product for about a week now.

I will admit I was concerned at first that this product might break me out since it has oil ingredients and other products that contain oil in it tend to do that but I was happy it did not.


Derma Calm

This product is a major multitasker!! It relieves inflammation, redness, itchiness, dryness, and irritations caused by Eczema, Psoriasis, & Dermatitis, Insect Bites, and more.


I did not have any reasons to try this product personally, but one night my Fiance had gotten some pretty pesky mosquito bites so I figured why not let him give it a go. After just a few minutes the redness had gone away and he said the itchiness had reduced dramatically. 

Deodorant Cream

This all natural deodorant cream is a must have in everyone's skincare return. It works extremely well and smells amazing. The first time I used it was before the gym and I had a girl working out beside me compliment me on my "perfume" which I was not even wearing. The scent is a very nice citrus fragrance from some of the ingredients such as lemon, lemongrass, grapefruit and orange. I do wish there was an easier application method for this product as I was not a big fan of using my hands to apply deodorant since the scent stayed on my hands all day.

Bella Lynn Naturals skincare is a very good all natural skincare line. I love that it is called all natural, but then actually lists the ingredients to back it up. There are many lines out there that will put in a few ingredients and state themselves as "all natural", but not this one. Every product worked very well and did exactly what it stated it should. I can definitely see myself purchasing the shampoo bar and deodorant again.The only negative thing I found was that the scents of the products are very strong and sometimes I would rather have a more subtle scent.


Beauty Buzz Rating: 3.5/5
Check out Bella Lynn Naturals' site for more information on these products and many more:

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Bella Lynn Naturals. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.



Comments