Beauty Buzz Trial - Nerd Block Subscription

Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I wanted to touch on a topic besides beauty that I have gained interest in. Comics, video games and collectibles are things my Fiance got me into since we first met. When I found the Nerd Block Monthly subscription box I knew that not only me, but Chris would be excited to see what we would get.

"Nerd Block contains licensed merchandise, hand-picked by our team of uber-nerds representing all genres from movies, television, video games, internet, and more!"

What is most interesting about this box is that there are different themes, that means a box fit for everyone.

The box I received was the Nerd Block Classic for $19.99. It is the Comic Con in a box, plus you get a t-shirt included every month in each box!

The other boxes you can choose from are:

Nerd Block Jr. Boys ($13.99) - for kids aged 6 to 11

Nerd Block Jr. Girls ($13.99) - for kids aged 6 to 11

Horror Block ($19.99) - pop horror gear

Arcade Block ($19.99) - video game gear



1. The Hunger Games Catching Fire Random Collectible Figurine Foil Packet - I got Mags!! She was my favorite character from the second movie of this series. You can also collect Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Johanna, Gale, Wiress and Beetee.

2. Ursula the Sea Witch T-Shirt - A black t-shirt with an awesome character from a great movie in my favorite color. Can you say perfect? I love Disney shirts and I can totally see myself actually wearing this all the time.

3 and 4. Doctor Who Comics - My Fiance collects Spider-Man comics and I always have so much fun helping him search for more issues. I have been researching different comics that I would be interested in so I can start my own collection, maybe these will be the route. These comics from Titan comics seem very interesting, although I am a Marvel girl at heart.

5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Sewer 
Coaster - At first I was not sure what this was, but a coaster makes so much sense. This is so cool and will get alot of use, just hopefully Chris and I don't fight over it. 

6. Pin Art Game - This reminds me of my childhood and the 90's. I have always loved playing with these and I am stoked to have one again!!

7. Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope DVD with Mini Figures “Stan Lee and Harry Knowles” - This documentary explored the lives of five San Diego Comic-Con attendees. It was a great movie that Chris and I both enjoyed. It just makes us really want Comic Con to come around again so we can go!

Overall, this is an amazing box for anyone who is interested in these types of products. It would also be the perfect gift for kids or the "nerd" in your life. I know Chris would love to get this box every month, mostly for the comics but all the other items were a great add as well.

Beauty/Nerdy? Buzz Rating 4/5

Check out Nerd Blocks website for more information on joining there monthly subscription.
www.nerdblock.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this box for free from Nerd Block. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the items. 



Comments