Beauty Buzz Trial - Repêchage Skincare

Hey Beauty Bees,

Looking for some skincare products that will restore moisture to your face? I have found the perfect brand for you!!


Repêchage is a skincare company passionate about helping clients achieve beautiful, healthy, skin, hair and body. Pioneers in seaweed based products and treatments in the US, Repêchage continues to develop collections to benefit a variety of skin conditions and concerns. There luxurious collection will rejuvenate, nourish, hydrate, re-balance and purify.



Eye Rescue Pads (Travel Size - 14 pads) $9
These are called the ultimate "10 minute vacation” for eyes. With all natural ingredients like Seaweed, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Roman Chamomile and many more, Repêchage Eye Rescue Pads is a product that work to cool, soothe, and de-puff stressed out or tired eyes.

Directions: Gently place pads over eyelids. Relax for 10 minutes or longer.

Verdict: I absolutely love these pads. They were so simple to use and gave me 10 minutes of complete relaxation. I just placed them over my eyes and sat back, letting them do all the work. They felt very cool over my eyes but not too wet where it was uncomfortable. I was so relaxed and comfortable with them on I almost nodded off to sleep. After about ten minutes I removed them and could already tell how soft and smooth my eyes felt. I had a little puffiness under my eyes from being up early and feeling tired, but that went away completely. I was also very happy that no residue or stickiness was left over, which would make them perfect to use on any flights. I can also see these being a great product to use while taking a relaxing bath.

Algo Mist Hydrating Seaweed Facial Spray (Travel Size - 2fl oz) $15 
This facial spray has an unique combination of seaweed concentrate, Vitamin C, Orange Water, Aloe Vera and Gingko Biloba extract to help eliminate the appearance of fine lines due to dryness, air travel, sun or exposure to cold. It is for all skin types.

Directions: Close eyes and spray. Use as often as needed.

Verdict: This spray was very easy to use. I spritzed in a cross motion on my face and gave it a few seconds to settle into my skin. It is a very cool mist and feels great against your skin especially on warmer days. I can definitely feel my face feeling hydrated and moisturized after using this product. I even tried it while having makeup on and it definitely helped to freshen up my face during touch ups. I definitely like sprays like this instead of creams since I do have oily skin so I try to not touch my face as much as possible. The scent is strong of seaweed but isn't overpowering and does not linger. If you like aquatic scents you would love this just as much as I did. I would definitely use this product on flights as well since that is the only time my face ever gets really dry.

Overall, I was highly impressed and would highly recommend these Repêchage products to everyone. Both worked extremely well at bringing moisture to my face with the natural ingredients that is a huge plus in my books. I will be travelling quite a bit in November and these two products will be perfect to throw in my carry-on makeup bag to bring with me to use on the plane. Also they are the perfect size to follow the 3-1-1 TSA rules that we all have such a struggle with sometimes. The prices are a little higher then I would expect to pay for travel size items, but definitely worth the money and I would them buy over and over again. I can not wait to try out other products from this brand.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 5/5

Check out Repêchage's site for more information on these products and many more:

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Repêchage. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.




Comments