Beauty Buzz Trial - Soap Diamond


Hey Beauty Bees,

I think I have fallen in love with this new "subscription box". I am not actually sure if that is what I should call it since it is not a monthly box, but still a really cool item you can order online. 

Soap Diamond is this cool site that sends you this awesome heart shaped anti-bacterial soap. The exciting part about it is that in the middle of every soap is a ring valued between $5 and $500, the fun part being that you have no clue what ring or its value that you will be getting until you get to the middle. It is like Christmas!! Another great thing is that every ring has an adjustable band so every ring will fit any size finger.

The cost of this awesome gift for a loved one or yourself is only $14.99. Personally, I think it would make the best gift for Valentines Day or a great stocking stuffer.

Here is what came in my box. At first I saw this gorgeous bright pink heart soap that smelt extremely strong of perfumey roses which I was not hating but definitely not my favorite scent. I will admit I only used it once before I sawed through it to figure out what ring I got. I am like a child meaning I have absolutely no patience when it comes to waiting for a hidden surprise. Of course, I was hoping for the $500 ring but I was still happy with what I ended up with.

Here is what it looks like on the inside. Each ring is wrapped well so the soap residue does not bring harm to it.
Here is the ring I received. Its retail value is $21.
I think Soap Diamond is an amazing idea and recommend that everyone get one of these for yourself or for someone else. It is basically two gifts in one, a nice smelling soap and a potential valuable ring. I challenge everyone to try there hardest to use up the whole soap until you get to the ring, instead of being impatient like myself and just jumping right into it. Everyone will for sure have some amazingly soft and good smelling hands since you will probably be using it about 10 times a day. Also you might start yelling at everyone else in your house to use only that soap to help you get to the middle, so its a fun little thing for everybody. 

The only thing that could make this better is if they had a selection of different scents of soaps to choose from since not everybody will like the scent of rose. Besides that I think this is an amazing idea and I will definitely be getting more in the future.

Beauty Buzz Rating:4.5/5
Check out Soap Diamond's site for more information on this item:
www.soapdiamond.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from Soap Diamond. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the product.




Comments