Columbus Day Sales and Haul



Hey Beauty Bees,


A holiday just isn't a holiday without there being some massive sales from your local retailers. My Fiance and I spent all of Friday afternoon shopping and we had a great time visiting some of our favorites stores. Now with there being tons of these sales and savings online from all of your favorite stores, I am going to give you the lay down on what sales you will be seeing at your local malls. 

*I will like to state that I went to Natick Mall in Natick Massachusetts.The stores in different malls and states may be holding different sales to what I experienced, however I did get majority of the information on sales from each individual retailers website.  

Here is my haul:


Delias's
 I scored these two oversized open cardigans for only $2.50 each!! All clearance items were an extra 75% off the already reduced price. They are also having 30% off coats and jackets.

Forever 21
In store all clearance items are BOGO FREE!! I could not pass up this deal. I got this reversible black and cream scarf with crosses on it for $6.99. The royal blue side slitted maxi skirt was my free item. I also picked up a pair of gold stud earrings that I thought would match the scarf well for half off - 99 cents!! They also had some specific Fall items on sale for the holiday weekend starting at $12.90.

Payless ShoeSource
The Fall Comfort sale was in full swing at this shoe store, where I picked up these boots. Everything was up to 40% off. I scored this boots for $24.99 down from the original of $44.99. 

Wetseal
My final purchase was this dark navy blue bomber jacket (that is showing up black). All of the clearance was 60% off the lowest ticketed price, which equaled out to me getting this jacket for only $9.60!! The rest of the store was BOGO 50% off.

Other Store's Sales

Abercrombie and Fitch 40% off entire store
Aerie - BOGO for $10
Aeropostale Additional 40% off clearance/Extra 25% off your entire purchase
Aldo 50% Off Midseason sale
American Eagle BOGO 50% off
Banana Republic  40% off your purchase
Bath and Body Works  2 for $22 3-Wick Candles
Bebe Additional 50% off clearance
Charlotte Russe Leggings BOGO free/Shoes BOGO for $10
Charming Charlies - BOGO free all sale fashion jewelry 
ExpressBOGO 50% off every single item except gift cards and watches 
H&M - Up to 60% off select items
Hollister Co. All clearance 50%-70% off
Icing Necklace 2 for $20
JC Penny - The Huge Fall Sale (check store flyer for specific deals)
Macys - Multiple Discounts throughout departments
Old Navy - Fall-Tastic Sale everything up to 50% off
Rue 21 - 50% off the entire store
Torrid All clearance items BOGO $5
Urban Outfitters - Additional 50% off clearance
Victoria's Secret Love Pink Sale/$15.99 & up Bras + $3.99 & up Panties

*Check with employees for each store as there may be exclusions to some sales.
*There may be other sales not mentioned, these are just the sales I noted while I was there as well as from emails I received

Most of these sales are only lasting until Monday so make sure you get out there to pick up some great deals at your favorite stores!

Already did some shopping? Leave me a link to your haul or leave a comment with what you got :)


Comments

  1. Great haul! I love what you bought :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much xoxo I am checking out yours as we speak and i love it!! Your style is amazing

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.