How To Style A Braided Headband

Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I wanted to share a couple of hair looks I created with this double braided headband (value $10) I got from Hair2Wear. They are a company that sells wigs, hair extensions and hair accessories. What I love most about their products are that there are so many colors to choose from so you are guaranteed to find the one that matches your own hair color. I picked out the color Medium Brown HT 10. Now usually I am not a fan of headbands like these because they never want to stay on right but this one did not budge at all. 


Look #1 - Bohemian
This type of style reminds me of the look women wore in the 70s. For this look I started by straightening my hair and parting it how I usually do, with a side part. You can always part it right down the middle or comb it all back if you prefer. I then placed the headband across my forehead and pushed upwards to give a little bit of volume on top. Other ways to style this in a bohemian way would be to wave or curl all of your hair then put the headband in place. If you are really adventurous, you could add a high or low ponytail or even an interesting side braid.

Look #2 - Sweet & Girly

Now this look is very simple but with the addition of the braided headband gives some versatility and detail to your hair. Once again I started with straightened hair and combed it all backwards, using a quick spritz of hairspray to help keep the hair smooth and also give the headband some extra hold to stay in place. If you wanted to give it more of a 60's look, use a hairbrush and hairspray to tease the hair behind the headband and give yourself some volume. Once you get the right amount of volume you want, smooth it over and then lean the headband against it.

This headband was so easy to use and blends in with my natural hair color so well. You could even use different colors to add some pop to your styles. I am most excited to try this product out to spice up my sock buns and regular pony tails but wrapping it around the base of both looks to hide the hair ties.


Check out this headband or many other hair products from the Hair2Wear website:


Which look do you like the best? Let me know below or tweet me at @leepoe1

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from Hair2Wear. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments

  1. I think this would look super cute with a messy bun to spruce up an every day look :) I do love anything with a bit of a boho feel though!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.