My Top 3 Body Lotion Brands

Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I started to notice how dry my skin was getting from the cold air of Fall. This is the time of year that my body lotion collection starts to dwindle down since I start to use it more then any other time of the year. Out of the many different brands there are three that stand out the most. The first one is a brand that I have just recently tried and the other two are from brands that I have known forever and have always loved.

Here are my top 3:
___________________________________________________________________
1. Adore Cosmetics - Hand and Body Lotion*
"Adore Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion revitalizes your hands and body with Adore Organic Innovation's organic Plant Stem Cell formula, proven to turn back time by protecting your skin’s own stem cells and encouraging them to restore youthful texture. This innovative formula is combined with an organic blend of Chamomile Linden Blossom, Lemon Balm and Rooibos extracts, a hydrating mix of shea butter and beeswax, plus protective Vitamin E, which encourages skin to retain moisture while shielding against free radicals and environmental pollutants."

I love this brand because it soaks into my skin the best without leaving that greasy feeling and really works at bringing moisture to the dry areas.


Check out all of Adore Cosmetics different products at there website - http://www.adorecosmetics.com/shop/
___________________________________________________________________
2. Bath and Body Works - Body Lotion

"America's #1 Body Lotion! With 2x the moisture and 3x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft and smooth. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture."

I love this brand because there are so many different scents to choose from and the scent stays on your skin all day long. It is not just about the scent though, it actually moisturizes the skin very well.
___________________________________________________________________
3. The Body Shop - Body Butter


"All butters are not created equal offering up to 24 hours of skin hydration, our skin-quenching body butter range is full of unique ingredients, scents and textures to suit all preferences."

This brand has the thickest lotions I have ever used and it really helps to make my skin extremely soft. Also I love that they use alot of natural ingredients in their products and are a cruelty free brand meaning they do not test on animals.
___________________________________________________________________

What brands of lotion are your favorite? Let me know below.


*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this sample for free from Adore Cosmetics. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments