The Halloween Tag

Happy Halloween Beauty Bees!!
Today is the day of ghosts and witches, candy and chocolates, tricks or treats. No matter what you are doing today whether dressing up and going trick or treating, going to a party or just staying home and enjoying the night, make sure you are staying safe and having a good time. I found this tag online so I figured I would take a shot at it. I tag all bloggers who love Halloween!!


What’s your first memory of Halloween?
My first Halloween memory is of throwing a tantrum because of my older brother and sister going out trick or treating really late with my Dad, where as I was not able to go since I was really young. My mom would take me out earlier before it got dark but they always got so much more candy then me. :(

What's your favorite memory of Halloween?
When I use to go trick or treating the last stop would always be my grandparents house, which was just around the corner from my house. My grandma always bought little bags of chips or small chocolate bars for regular trick or treaters but she always got us grand kids a couple full size chocolate bars and always snuck in some money into our bags with it.

What are your plans for Halloween this year?
Tonight Chris and I will be enjoying a night in watching Halloween movies and eating candy until we are in sugar comas. :) I am really hoping Hocus Pocus or Halloween town is on since they are some of our favorite movies.

What do you love most about Halloween?
I love the decorations, especially when people go all out with their houses. It is nice seeing people still being festive and fun even with a holiday like Halloween. In my neighborhood there has been alot of decorating and it looks great.

What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I think I was in grade 10 when I stopped trick or treating, although I am a kid at heart and think there is never an age we should stop.


Favorite Halloween Costume you have ever been?
I remember when I was younger and I wanted to be a witch for Halloween really bad. It was the day before and my mom could not find a witches costume anywhere so she came home and spent all night and the day after making me a costume. She even made me a broom and hat to go with it. It was the best costume I had ever had.

Favorite Halloween Candy?
This is hard questions since I love chocolate and candy so I am going to split it up. Favorite chocolate bar is Almond Joy. Favorite candy is Twizzlers or candy corn. Also although it is not candy, I love candy apples.

Once again Happy Halloween Beauty Bees!! What did you dress up as today? Let me know below or tweet me a picture of it at @leepoe1


Comments