Beauty Buzz Trial - Viviane Skincare


Hey Beauty Bees,

I do not know about you but my skin has been going insane since the weather has started changing. The cold air has been drying out my skin causing it to produce more oil in turn causing me to break out more.  This is where Viviane's Skincare Moistrio Trio has come in.



Balancing Moistrio™







Balancing Moistrio
Cleanse, tone, moisturize. Three minutes, three-steps, morning and night for a healthier, more youthful and glowing complexion.

Verdict: This set worked very well together and was not too harsh on my skin. I was extremely happy with the results it gave m skin, by balancing out the dry and oily. It did not help out my individual blemishes, which I just added my go to spot treatment for that, but it did help even out my skin tone especially on and around my cheeks which tend to get red or blotchy in the Winter.


Cameo Liquid Makeup - Soft Ivory
Cameo Liquid Makeup in Soft Ivory

A light creamy color with a soft cream undertone. Start your makeup routine by applying moisturizing formula Cameo foundation. Allergy tested and fragrance free, Cameo contains no fillers to clog pores or cause blemishes so skin breathes freely.

Verdict: This color was spot on for my skin color but I found it to be a very light coverage. It would make a great foundation for woman who do not need a heavy coverage and like moisturizing foundations. I could see myself using it alot in the Summer where I like to use lighter makeup anyways but definitely not in the Winter time when I like and need that extra coverage.

Viviane Skincare has alot of great skincare products for different types of skin, as well as its own makeup line. This was one of the harder reviews I was able to do since each product I tried out was only enough for one time. It is very hard to review a product unless you can try it for at least a week especially when it comes to skincare since changes in your skin do not happen over night - at least not most the time. The products were The products worked well but they did not overly impress me. 



Beauty Buzz Rating: 3.5/5
Check out Viviane Skincare's site for more information on these products and many more:

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these samples for free from Viviane Skincare. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments