How to Curl your Hair with the Kiss Instawave



Instawave Features
Hey Beauty Bees,

Are you looking for an easier way to curl your hair? I found the ultimate tool for you. Kiss, the same brand that makes amazing nail products, has dipped into creating some hair products. The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with just the touch of a button.

It is so simple and easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand. It features a curl dial with left/right curl directions so you can have them going towards or away from your face. There are 2 heat settings with a low/high switch that goes to a maximum temperature of 420.  It is also amazing that it automatically shuts off after 90 minutes, a great safety feature for people who forget to turn off there hot tools.

Here is how easy it  is to use and how well it works (Don't mind the awkward faces I am making.):

1. Hold InstaWave vertically

2. Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod

3. Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair

4. Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves

5. Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out


I thought this curler was amazing. The first time I ever saw this type of product being advertised I did not believe it actually worked and that it would just tangle your hair. I was proven wrong and happily so because I will use this curler all the time!! At first it makes some noises but that is just the product turning on and heating up. It takes no time at all to heat up and I found it so easy to use and made amazing curls. I also love that you had a choice which way to curl. Sometimes my hair would not wind up perfectly but it did not get tangled, all you have to do is pull down and your hair is let go instantly then start all over. It was nice not having to hold my hair on the curler since I always burnt my fingers that way.

To curl my entire head of hair only took about 10-15 minutes where as a regular curler takes about 25-30. The curls lasted all day and they did not even need hairspray!!  I slept on them and in the morning they still looked just as good.




Check out more about this product at  www.KISSInstaWave.com or @KISSProducts



In the US, KISS InstaWave is available in Target, Ulta & Amazon.com



In Canada, Kiss InstaWave is available at Walmart.



Have you ever tried the Instawave? Leave a comment below about your experience.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this product for free from KISS through BrandBacker.com . All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the product.

Comments