October Favorites - Breast Cancer Awareness Edition


Hey Beauty Bees,

As we all know October was the month for Breast Cancer Awareness. The most known organization to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by breast cancer is the National Breast Cancer FoundationI know many women in my life who have dealt with or are still dealing with breast cancer which makes this month and the organizations out there to help, very important to me.

Pink ribbons, and the color pink in general, expresses moral support for women with breast cancer. That is why this month's favorites will be all products that are the color pink to show my support to all those women as well as showing to you that you can help too.



Maybelline Baby Lips Dr.Rescue in Pink Me Up
A great medicated lip balm that contains menthol to cool sore lips. I love it for the fact that it is also a tinted lip balm that gives great color as well as being balm that you know is working from the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips.

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Lacquer in Fusion Neon
This hot pink nail polish is usually one I would save for the summer months, but it is the perfect bright color for Breast Cancer Awareness as well as being my favorite brand of polish. It drys fast, lasts a very long time and comes in sooo many colors to choose from.

Beauty Blender
This is my absolute must have product. I use it every single day and I can never do my makeup with out it. This trumps any brush I have ever used. It applies my foundation and concealer seamlessly and gives me a flawless canvas to apply the rest of my makeup. I also just love how pretty it is being so bright pink even though I am tempted to buy one in purple now since that is my favorite color.

                          
Maybelline Master Hi-Light Hi-lighting Blush in Pink Rose
This highly pigmented blush/highlight combo is a product I have been reaching for alot this month. I have been using a fan brush to pick up the white shade to use as a highlight and then swirl a blush brush for all over color. I will admit it is a little bit shimmery so if your into more matte colors this would not be for you.

Ultra Chi Flat Iron
This ombre pink straightener has been my best friend all month long. In the Summer I tend to wear my hair up alot but once it gets cooler out you will almost always find my hair down and straight. This particular 1 inch straightener heats up to 392 degrees and straightens so well with just one swipe.

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink
I received this product from a past Ipsy bag. Every time I wanted a shocking pop of color this lip crayon was the perfect one to reach for. Very pigmented and long lasting color for day or night. I did have to reapply half way thru the day but the color is just so beautiful to me and the formula is just so smooth and moisturizing that I didn't mind.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Shade Strawberry Bon Bon
I saved the best for last. This makeup palette is made up of matte and shimmery chocolate/candy colored shades. This pale pink shade is one of the matte shadows and I have been using it in alot of my makeup looks this month, either by itself or mixing it with other shades from this palette. Every shadow is so pigmented and of course smells like chocolate, which is so intoxicating. I have caught myself just looking at it and taking in the wonderful scent of it. Another cool thing is that the scent stays with the shadow when its on your eyes.

Along with my favorites for this month, I came across an awesome product that with its purchase benefits breast cancer awareness. 


Click here to be sent to the NBCF Website to make a donation.
That concludes my monthly favorites. Let me know below what your favorites were for the month of October or even give a shout out to anyone you know dealing Breast Cancer.  

Comments