Blogmas #10 - Victoria Secret Fashion Show London 2014 Recap

Hey Beauty Bees,

Tonight is the big night!! No its not Christmas yet, its even better than that. Tonight is the Victoria Secret Fashion show!! It is probably the most anticipated fashion show of the year. This year it is being held in London and has been highly advertised. All day at work today I have been hearing the hype on the radio, which made me more and more excited for it.

Candice, Elsa, Martha, Doutzen, Jasmine, Stella, Behati, Alessandra, Adriana and many more hit the runway. There was 47 models this year, the most ever. 

In this post I will be recapping all the great performances, sharing some of the new fashion styles and giving my opinion on the show all together.



Gilded Angels Opening Number - The gold wings were amazing and went amazingly well with the pale colored crystal studded corsets. The models looked liked golden greek goddesses.


Dream Girls with Taylor Swift - She looked awesome in her baby doll outfit. There was lots of pink and white boudoir push up sets. The powder puff colors really reminded me of cotton candy.


Exotic Traveller Ed Sheeran - This is where the Fantasy bras came out, worn by Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. I love that they came out together instead of separated, it made such an impact. The red and blue sets looked great together, almost giving them a superhero look how they were styled. I am still astonished how these sets are worth over a million dollars. They had alot of vibrant colors, unique textures and sparking jewels in this segment. I really liked how they added so many vibrant jackets or vests to each look, giving it a very diverse and multicultural vibe. You could tell each one was based on a different nationality or country theme.



University of Pink Ariana Grande - She performed a medley of her recent hits. I actually found it so comical that she almost got side swept by the first models intense pink wings. I really wanted every single pink sweater from this segment. There was alot of animal prints, colorful patterns and graffiti. I also fell in love with the fringe garter belts that one model wore that I want for my wedding so badly.


Fairy Tale Hozier - This segment had romantic, ethereal creations in earthy tones & glistening gossamer wings. Every set of fairy wings were exotic and pretty with so much detail. 


Angel Ball Closing - These black & white ensembles with elaborate wings, dark bodices, delicate beading & strappy details were the perfect close to the show. It reminded me alot of  the Black Swan ballerina. I really like black and white lingerie since I feel it suits and looks good on everyone. 

Which segment did you like the best? My favorite was the Gilded Angel opening. Don't forget to pick up some of these Fashion Show items at Victoriassecret.com

Comments