Blogmas #7 - Hot Chocolate, Pajamas and Christmas Movies

Hey Beauty Bees,

Last night I spent my time cuddled up on the couch in my warmest pajamas with my new tablet and a cup of hot chocolate. While streaming thru the different channels, I kept seeing a whole bunch of Christmas movies. I ended up choosing The Holiday starring Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz. I had seen this movie once before and I thought it would be the perfect movie to watch while I relaxed and did some writing.

This got me thinking about all the other Christmas movies that I love and will be searching for in the next few weeks. I decided that today's post will be showing you guys some of my favorite scenes from my top 6 favorite Christmas movies of all time. Grab your hot chocolate or some popcorn and get ready to enjoy some of the best Christmas movies!!

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Elf

The Santa Clause

Frozen

Jingle all the Way

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 

I absolutely love watching Christmas movies to get me into the mood of the holidays. I shared with you some of my favorites, now its your turn. Let me know below what your favorite Christmas movies are so I can check them during the next few weeks.

Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Blogmas #6 - Top Beauty and Fashion Gift Sets for Christmas




Comments

  1. I love Christmas movies, these are all great! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I was going to only pick 5 but I could not narrow them down!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.