Boxing Day Haul

Hey Beauty Bees,

Once again Christmas has come and gone, with that comes my second favorite day of the year...Boxing Day. Sales galore begin in just about every store and of course I could not wait to get in there and check them out. 

My future Maid of Honor and I took to the mall extremely early in the morning and enjoyed a day of shopping and girl talk! We both made it out of there with an arm full of bags and an empty wallet but it was definitely well worth it. 
Here are all the goodies I was able to get my hands on:

Our first stop was La Senza, which was extremely smart since even at 8 am when the mall was just opening, by the time we got to the store it was already packed. The first day of the Semi Annual sale started today and that means everything in the store is dirt cheap. Luckily we both were able to find some bras since it was a mad house of girls snagging every bra in their size.

Our next stop was Victoria Secret, another store that was extremely packed. They had their panties on sale for 7 for $29.50 which I could not pass up since Victoria Secret Pink has my favorite type of panties and are just such good quality. I also picked up this Pink Christmas gift set that was 30% off. It came with a V-neck tee and a pair of boyfriend sweats. Since I spent the required amount I got this sparkly tote for free.Another store that was having their Semi Annual sale was Bath and Body Works. I was able to pick up 3 body washes, 4 mini candles and a body lotion (which I picked up for my mom) for under $25.

At Coles, I purchased two books with a gift card I was given. Firstly, I wanted a book to help me start planning my wedding and I found this great one by Bette Bradley. I then found the next book in the Shopaholic series which I did not even know came out!! I am obsessed with these books and this particular author.
 I can never go to a mall without visiting Forever 21. For Boxing Day all clearance items were an extra 50% off and regular items were either 15, 20 or 25% off at the register when you scratched one of the mystery scratch tickets. I found this great striped cardigan on clearance and I picked up one of the basic black tanks to wear underneath it. 
At Stitches I walked around for a while not finding anything stand out to me until I saw this bag. I have been wanting a Celine bag for so long now and this knock off mini Celine bag was just too cute to pass up.
Finally, here are some of the miscellaneous products I picked up at some random stores. First we stopped at Walmart where all the Christmas items were 50% off. I grabbed some gingerbread peeps which tasted amazing.

At Target, I grabbed a replacement of my NYX HD Concealer in Beige.

My last purchase was one of the movies I have been loving, X-Men: Days of Future Past.

What did you get during the Boxing Day Sales of this year? Did you go to any of the same stores as us? Let me know below.

If you enjoyed this haul check out some of my others here: July Beauty Haul, Rockingham Mall Haul, Natick Mall Haul, Columbus Day Haul

Comments