What I Got For Christmas Haul

Hey Beauty Bees,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa spoiled you greatly!! I had the best couple of days spending it with my family and friends, exchanging gifts and eating ALOT of food. TBH I feel like I do not need to eat until New Years after all the delicious food that was consumed in the last three days alone.

While finally settling down after the last few days, I decided I could not wait to share with you guys all the gifts I had received this year. As well as the gifts I bought during Boxing Day using any money or gift cards I received the day earlier (Which will have a separate post for it self, following this one).

I absolutely love reading blog posts and watching Youtube videos of Christmas Hauls. Please know that I am in no way trying to brag or show off.  This is simply sharing with you the gifts I was given, nothing more.  I am very grateful for my family’s generosity and thoughtfulness.

My Brother got Chris and I these awesome gifts to bring home for our apartment. I was extremely excited to see gifts this year that were more apartment related since I moved out earlier this year and these are things I really do need and I will for sure use. I got this amazing Black & Decker breakfast griddle and a Starfrit 12" Giant cooker pan.
My Parents got me some amazing gifts and I am so thankful for everything. My mom picked out these two awesome shirts. The pink is from Bethany Mota's line at Aeropostale and the other striped tank is from a store called Windsor. The grey Forever 21 beanie was an item I had asked for and was extremely happy to open up. My mom also found this amazing owl bracelet that I think looks so cool on.

The next two items I was so shocked to see that my parents got me. First, a really cool 4 slice toaster, that has so many cool features to it like defrost. Secondly, this Paderno Copperline 11 pc cookware set. It comes with 4 saucepans, a dutch oven and a fry pan. I am so grateful that my parents got Chris and I this for our apartment, since they knew how badly we needed some new good pots and pans.















My Sister and Brother in Law decided to give everyone a stocking this year as well as a little gift on the side. My brother and I always loved getting stockings so she knew that we would really enjoy this. Each stocking included bath and toiletry items as well as some treats. Here is what came in mine:
  • Alufa
  • Double Bubble Gum
  • L.A. Colors 12 Color Shadow in Traditional
  • Makeup remover wipes
  • Japanese Blossom Spray
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Cotton Round Pads
  • Daily Defense Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Salon Selective Extra Hold Hairspray
  • L.A.Colors Bold Plumped Lashes Dark Brown Mascara
  • Teen Spirit by Lady Speed Stick in Pink Crush
  • Colgate Toothbrush
  • Colgate Toothpaste
They also got me two Thirty-One bags. A makeup and a toiletry bag that will work perfect for all the travelling we will be doing when Chris and I come visit. They are obviously in my favorite color. I also got a pair of the comfiest sock slippers that have the grips underneath.

My Aunt got me the Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion from Bath and Body Works, which I was so excited for since I have every other product from this scent except the lotion. She also gave me a little set that had an alufa, body wash and body lotion. I was not able to show you it since I opened it yesterday to use since I ran out of my current body wash.

For our Christmas Eve Family gift exchange at my grandparents, we did a gift card Secret Santa. I received a Tim Hortons and a Coles/Chapters gift card as well as a Lotto 649 lottery ticket. (The numbers were picked that night and I unfortunately did not win, oh well, better luck next time I guess.)

Finally, my Grandparents gave me a gift card to Walmart to buy some house stuff for my apartment.

I also received some gifts of money from some family and friends. 

What did you get for Christmas this year? Leave a comment below letting me know what you got or leave a link to any Youtube video or blog posts as I love to read and watch them all.

Comments

  1. Great post, glad you have a good Christmas! :)

    My 'what I got for Christmas' post went up yesterday.. http://www.courtneydoesbeauty.co.uk/2014/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2014-hello-you.html

    Courtney xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Merry Christmas to you!!I am heading over now to check out what you got!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.