My Spring 2015 Fashion Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

I think I have a case of the Winter blues. I keep catching myself doing online window shopping for spring clothes. It has gotten to the point where I have a bookmark folder full of different items that I am obsessed with and that I hope to get in the near future. Being born in April, Spring is my favorite season, although I do love my Fall sweater, leggings and boots combo. I am just not a big fan of the cold or snow; sunshine and daises really are everything to me.

To help keep myself optimistic for Springs arrival and to help keep myself from spending alot of money, I decided I wanted to put together a Spring 2015 fashion wishlist. This way my readers can give me some opinions on what pieces they like and what I should add into my wardrobe instead of being a shopaholic and buying it all.



Forever 21 Eyelash 
Lace-Paneled Kimono ($22.90)



      
Forever 21 Striped Hood
Utility Jacket ($44.90)
        

American Eagle Printed Flounce 

Front Sundress ($49.65)

Geo Tribal Flash Tattoos
Pacsun With Love from CA Geo
 Tribal Flash Tatoos ($9.96)

Wet Seal Sheer Floral
Ruffle Tank ($19.90)


Anthropologie Sketched
 Stripe Maxi Skirt ($98)
Micheal Kors Beatrice Leather
Platform Sandal ($175)
American Eagle Midi Short Pink ($34.95)
Tropical Strapless Woven Romper, BLACK, large
Love Culture Tropical 
Strapless Woven Romper ($42.88)
Forever 21 Abstract
Batwing Dress ($27.80)
  
Charming Charlies Carolyn
Crossbody Bag ($22)

  
Victoria Secret PINK Wear
Everywhere Full-Zip ($54.95) 




















Leave a comment below letting me know which item you could add to your Spring 2015 wardrobe, Also check out my beauty wishlist here.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the striped hooded jacket and the strapless romper! So cute!
    xx,
    Caitlin
    caitology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, I have been loving floral and striped prints for this upcoming spring season

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.