January 2015 Favorites - Everything Else


Hey Beauty Bees,

Every month I have been doing my monthly favorites which is usually filled with beauty, fashion and lifestyle products. For the new year I thought it would be interesting to start the monthly favorites off with something different. Although I adore my beauty products and my closet full of clothing, I wanted to give you a peek into my other interests and hobbies. 

Here are my random favorites of the month:
Food
To start off the food portion of my favorites, I have been loving snacking on anything with dark chocolate; Dark chocolate covered pretzels, pomegranate seeds, blueberries and almonds are just some of many.

At the beginning of the month I picked up this can of Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Tea. I have been having a cup almost every single night and I absolutely love it. The days I am in need of a stronger caffeine fix, I have been heading to Tim Hortons. All Canadians know that this coffee shop is a staple for a well rounded day.
My last food favorite is homemade pizzas. Coming from an Italian family, I have known how to make pizza dough for a very long time. This month especially I have had fun creating different kinds of pizzas for example above was Chris and I's attempt at a stuffed crust chicken finger pizza, which came out amazing!

TV Shows

Every Tuesday night since October I have been watching the new DC Comics based show ... Flash. I have always loved Marvel Comics but for some reason I got really hooked on this DC comic. I love the shows intense story line but of course the main character is not bad to look at either. You can catch this show every Tuesday night at 8/7c on the CW.





Besides regular  television, you know I have been binge watching something on Netflix, this month it was Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I love being a 90's kid and I love 90's shows even more.  I am on the last season currently and I will be going onto Full House, Family Matters and then Friends.




Music
These songs have been on the top of my playlists for the past few weeks every time I sit down to write, well attempt to write. This first one always has be dancing and singing along.



Blogs/Websites/Youtubers
Being a blog writer also means that I enjoy reading them just as much. Over the past month I have been checking out many different blogs especially ones that have just started from New Year Resolutions. These are the top 3 that I have been constantly revisiting to check out there new posts.

Guilianna Marie - www.guiliannamarie.blogspot.com
Charlotte Samantha - www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

My own favorite blog post of the month has to be: The Look of a Designer Bag without the Outrageous Price Tag

I also have spent an extreme amount of time on Youtube. Here are my favorite beauty gurus.

Random
During my Boxing Day shopping trip, I found this awesome book which I started to read half way thru this month. I have read every book in the Shopaholic series and I must say this one is one of my favorites. I would recommend this book series to anyone who enjoys fashion.
Another great thing about this month was my weekend trip to Toronto with some of my family. Shopping, sporting events, eating out, gambling and alot of good laughs made this a weekend to remember. Check out everything we did and everywhere we went here.

What were your favorites for the month of January?


Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, girl! <3 Btw, all those songs are my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome!! I love these songs. I could have put about 10-15 more but then this post would never load!!

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, you can check it out here, http://blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.