Top 5 Gifts That Woman Love to Receive on Valentines Day

Hey Beauty Bees,

The day of love is almost here. Tomorrow we will be giving out cards and treats to the people who mean alot to us. Now although Valentines day is not just about presents, there are many guys out there who love to treat there special girls to show just how much they appreciate them. I put together a gift guide for men on what woman love to get on February 14th, so ladies get sharing this post to the man in your life. These are basic concepts that can work for men as well if there are any ladies looking for what there significant other might like.

1. Candy/Chocolate (or food in general)
This is the ultimate no brain-or for Valentines Day, especially for girls. Pick up the favorite candy or chocolate of your sweethearts choice and they will be putty in your arms. Some of my favorites are cinnamon hearts, conversation hearts and absolutely any type of chocolate. (This is just one of my many addictions)

Even if they are not into sweets, you can still do so many different things. Edible arrangements makes these awesome fruit bouquets that your more health conscious lovers will appreciate. Another great idea is bringing them out to there favorite restaurant or making their favorite meal at home. I have also always found it adorable when pizza places will make their pies heart shaped for the day.

2. Flowers
This is my personal favorite. I have always been a hopeless romantic and love getting flowers anytime of the year, especially on Valentines Day. Roses are the most common (and my personal favorite) but choose any flower that your significant other likes. Flowers come in every color imaginable so you can choose there favorite color to really give them a cute surprise.

If you want an idea that will literally melt her heart, I have a story from my first Valentines Day with my Fiancee. He bought me a 11 red roses. Now you are probably thinking why did he not just get the full dozen. After thanking him for the beautiful flowers, he made me realize that there was a fake metal rose within the bunch of roses. He then told me that his love for me was going to last until that last rose died. That metal rose now sits in a vase on my desk and every time I look at it, it reminds me of him and our first Valentines Day together. 

3. Jewelry 
This choice is the most priciest of the five but they do say diamonds are a girls best friend. Pick pieces that really mean something to the person you are buying for. If they absolutely love owls, you could pick up a charm bracelet with an owl charm. Tiffany and Pandora have the cutest charm bracelets as well as other great types of jewelry.

4. Beauty Items
If you got a beauty fanatic at home, makeup and body products are a great way to go. During the month of February there are many different Valentine themed gift sets floating around. Lush has the cutest box set called True Romance that is filled to the brim with bath bombs and other body treats that will make her body feel loved just as much as her heart. 

Some great Valentine themed makeup items to look out for are Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer and Make Up Forever's Fifty Shades of Grey - Give in to Me Makeup Kit.

All girls love to smell nice so perfume is another great option. The Coach Poppy perfume is one I have been loving lately. Bonus points for men if they know their woman's signature scent and buy a replacement bottle for them.

5. Valentine Card
This is my favorite part of the whole day and alot of other girls seem to agree. I could go every year without any type of date or gift but every year I always look forward to the card my Fiance gets for me. The fact of a man taking a few minutes to express himself to you in a card should mean more to you then any other gift he could ever give you. I have kept every single card Chris has ever given me, whether it be Valentines, Birthdays, Christmas or just because.


What do you like to receive on Valentines Day? Do you have any special plans this year?

If you have not decided on what to wear tomorrow, Check out my last post on Valentines Day Date Night Dresses here.

Comments