Beauty Buzz Trial - Tradesy: A Peer-to-Peer Online Marketplace

Hey Beauty Bees,

Do you ever look into your closet and see clothes that do not fit or that you do not wear anymore? Are you thinking of selling them? I found an awesome selling site for you.

Do you love luxury designers like Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Chanel? How about more in-demand brands like Victoria Secret, Forever 21 and Free People? Are you someone looking to buy these clothing or accessories for a steal? I found an awesome buying site for you.

Tradesy is a peer-to-peer online marketplace where women buy and sell new and gently used apparel and accessories. The websites fonder, Tracy DiNunzio, was compelled to simplify her life and closet many years ago. She wanted to find a safe place to easily sell her things to other women who would treasure them just like she did. After much hard work and determination, Tracy and her team officially launched Tradesy in 2012. 

Selling an item is made super easy with this free program then can be used online through the website or mobile app. The site helps maximize the value of the items you are selling by giving you price recommendation off of the information you give and their unique algorithm that takes into account current trending styles and brand insights. Once the item is purchased, Tradesy manages the transaction and shipping process, and accepts returns so the sellers have a stress free job. To make things ever easier, Tradesy sends a prepaid shipping kit to the seller's doorstep, with the buyer's address already in place. You just need to prepare the item with the kit and pop it into the nearest mailbox. Buyers are then able to rate and verify sellers, making it helpful for other shoppers to research which sellers they feel comfortable buying from. 

Unique Features
Free and Easy Shipping: Shipping, packaging, and insurance are included in the price of every item on Tradesy.com
Hassle-Free Returns: Tradesy is one of the only online peer-to-peer marketplaces that accept returns, alleviating the uncertainty of buying online from individual sellers.
The Tradesy Trust Promise: Sellers are paid only once they've shipped their items, and their shipping tracking number is activated. Any seller who has misrepresented an item on Tradesy is banned, and the cost of the item is refunded in full to the buyer.
Video: In addition to posting images, sellers may also add video to their listings. Video allows sellers to show of product attributes in detail. 
Beautiful Images: Tradesy improves the quality of item images uploaded by sellers, which in turn improves sales, by cleaning the background from each photo and enhancing image quality.
Mobile App: For on-the-go selling, Tradesy's mobile app lets sellers post items using a simple, 60-second mobile listing process.

Now to really get the full experience of this awesome website, I was given a credit to shop with and test out the site. What I really loved about this website was that it isn't limited to high-end designer clothing. I was able to search for items from some of my favorite common brands like Urban Outfitters and Forever 21. The prices are also such amazing deals and I could not believe how cheap some items actually were going for. After a few hours of window shopping on the site, which is so easy to navigate through, here are the items I choose.
Coach Slim Card Case - $15

Coach Wristlet - $24.10
Juicy Couture Sunglasses Case - $10
All three of these items were listed as Like New and the condition was exactly that. You can also find many items that still have the tags attached. All the sellers accepted the purchase the first or second day and sent me a message giving me further confirmation. They kept me up to date on when the items were sent out and I got an email letting me know that the tracking info was available through my online account. 

I was highly impressed that each product got 2 day priority shipping and received them so quickly. Once I opened the mailing envelopes, I was also so impressed with the packaging since each item was wrapped in colorful tissue paper and bubble wrap (for the sunglasses case).

The only "problem" I had if I can even call it that was that I first attempted to purchase other items like a Forever 21 necklace, a different Coach Wristlet and Urban Decay nail polish at different times but they got cancelled by the sender for different reasons. They all messaged me right away to let me know why and the same day my money was refunded to my account. I was a little upset that I was not able to get some of the other items I wanted but I could not be for long because of how professional the site handles the refunds. I was right back to shopping and purchasing new items a few hours later. 

If you are looking to make some extra money from those clothing pieces just hanging unused in your closet or looking to fill your closet with new items, you should definitely come check out this site.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5

Check out the Tradesy website and more about it here:
www.tradesy.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free through Tradesy.com. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products and site.


Comments