My Favorite Sick Day Products

Hey Beauty Bees,

With all the travelling I have done in the past few weeks, it has caused me to come down with a cold. Stuffy nose, sore throat and an intense headache is what has been on my agenda the last few days. However, with all the days I have been skipping posting and all the extra time I have had laying in bed, I was not going to let a little cold keep me from my regular posting schedule. At the beginning of each month I usually do a monthly favorites, but since they have not really changed since my last beauty favorites post, I thought I would tell you about what kind of products I have been using while I have been under the weather. I have included beauty products, food and even what I have been watching on TV. Here are my Sick Day favorites.

Ponds Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes - These are great wipes to keep on the bedside table for when you want to freshen up your face but can not make it out of bed.

Lush Pink Bath Bomb - Baths are my ultimate feel better activity. I can never have a bath anymore without a Lush bath bomb and this particular one smells absolutely amazing. I also love watching it explode, turning my bath water pink.

EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew - I hate how dry my lips have become over the past few days, but this EOS lip balm has been to my rescue. I picked out the flavor that I was close to being finished as I always throw out any lip products I use while sick.

Bath and Body Works Fresh Strawberries Hand Sanitizer - Being sick can bring along alot of germs. I like to have hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works on me at all times so I can keep my hands clean and free from any germs. I picked up this Fresh Strawberries sanitizer recently from BBW and it has been in much use in the last few days.

Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom - This has been the ultimate lifesaver during the last few days since it has helped myself from feeling completely dead. It is multi-symptom so it helps with nasal congestion, cough, headaches, fever and sore throats. Two of these every 4 hours and it helps you from spending the entire day under covers.

Zoya Nail Polish in Odette - This one might seem a little weird for when your sick but personally I just like to be able to do my nails while I am laying in bed not really doing much else. I got this Zoya polish in a past Ipsy bag and I thought it was a very pretty Spring color.

Victoria Secret Sweats - My fashion picks for when I am sick are and always will be something frim my Victoria Secret sweats collection. These grey sweatpants and pink sweater are some of my newer items from PINK and I have been lounging in them alot the past couple days. You can check out some other items I have been wearing during my sick days in my Toronto Shopping Haul Post.

Chocolate - You have probably heard a million times already that I have an addiction to chocolate. While I have been sick, Chris has been amazing on running to the pharmacy for me to get extra tissues, medicine and even picked me up some treats to perk up my spirits.

Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle - This stuff is amazing. I have always loved peanut brittle, but this treat is soo much better. It is more flaky then crunchy but I really enjoyed trying out this different treat.
Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square - I have had these a few times before and I was so happy when he pulled them out of the grocery bag. He knows that I love the chocolate and caramel combo so grabbing these were a no brainer. I especially like that they are individually packaged so that it is easier to control how much snacking you are doing - although it is hard.
Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranates - I have tried these before but in the blueberry version and I found them to be really tasty. Chris and I have started to really like pomegranate flavored items so he grabbed these for us to try out together.
Entertainment
Now while I spent most of the time resting to try to get better, a person can only get so much sleep. I have been watching quite a bit of TV to pass the time. I am currently still binge watching Pretty Little Liars and I am half way through Season 4 which is getting soooo good!! I have also watched two of my favorite movies that have come out recently - Think like a Man and Think like a Man Too. They are so funny and a movie that I think both woman and men can enjoy equally.

These are just a few of my favorites items to have with me while I am sick and they definitely have helped me to feel better.


What type of things do you like to have or do when you are feeling sick?


Comments

  1. I'm also a lover of the VS Pink Sweats. They're so comfy. I'll have to check out Think Like A Man since I've never seen it before. Great post, Linda! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good movies!! I think you will like them. Thanks for the visit

      Delete
  2. I have a cold too :( I actually can't stand to eat chocolate when I'm sick - I feel like I can't taste it! When I'm sick I like to curl up in flannel pajamas with some chicken noodle soup and watch Friends :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Friends is another great show!! I have watched it so much that I needed a little break from it so I get sick of it. Thanks for checking out the post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.