My Perfect Easter Basket

Hey Beauty Bees,

This upcoming weekend is one of the best holidays in my opinion - Easter. 22 years ago my birthday landed on this holiday, making it my favorite as well as the reason why I love chocolate so much. I have always said the Easter Bunny blessed me with this addiction.

Now since the Easter Bunny likes to hop around leaving baskets full of goodies for everyone, I figured I would give him a heads up on what type of items us beauty lovers would like to receive this year.

Makeup
When it comes to makeup, we should be seeing a lot of bright pastel colors in our baskets. Personally, I would love to get some new lippies for the Spring season or some bright colored eye products to really make my eyes pop.

1. Macaron Lippies - NYX Cosmetics ($6 each)
2. Surf Eye Palette - Bobbi Brown ($65)
3. Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Urban Decay ($20 each)
4. Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Limited Edition Spring 2-Pack - EOS ($6.59)
Body Care
Stores like Lush and Bath and Body Works have amazing products that all beauty lovers would be excited to see. I think light floral scents work for everyone and who doesn't like nail polish? Hair products would make a great addition as well.

1. Hawaii Collection 4 Pc Mini Set - OPI ($13.95)
2. Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb - Lush ($4.95)
3. Sweet Pea Shower Gel - Bath and Body Works ($12.50)
4. Lilac Cologne Spray - Demeter ($20)
Miscellaneous
There are always going to be those random items that we all love. For me all four of these items work with each other. Light a yummy smelling candle, snuggle up on the couch with my phone and a cuddle buddy while reading my favorite magazine. The only thing missing is...oh wait that is the next section.

1. Bunny Cake Candle - Yankee Candle ($27.99)
2. Splash Bunny Plush - Toys R Us ($16.99)
3. Glamour Magazine - Glamour ($19.99 for 1 year)
4. Bufferfly Iphone 6 Case - Wildflower ($35)
Filler
Now that you have chosen some of your main basket goodies, it is time for the filler aka chocolate and candy. Anything sugary and sweet will do. For Easter I always love to get Peeps and Robin Eggs.


That is everything I would put into my own perfect basket. What type of goodies would make it into your perfect Easter basket?



Comments