Outfit Ideas for St.Patricks Day 2015

Hey Beauty Bees,

We made it to March!! Now hopefully Mother Nature's calender is updated too and Spring can start its course. As you know I live in the Boston area (check out my last post to read up more about this) and we have gotten hit with record amounts of snow.  I am ready to start seeing green grass and beautiful flowers popping up. 

Now to the point of this post. In March a fun holiday comes along - St.Patrick's Day. Now living near a city where this day is celebrated in a grand way because of it's Irish roots, I figured I need to dress the part. This got me thinking of different outfits that we could wear to parties, parades or just out and about for the day. I put together four different outfits that you could get ideas from for your own St.Patrick's Day Celebration outfit. 

Dress - Modcloth
Shoes - Lucky Brand
Cardigan - American Eagle
Purse - Forever 21
Scarf - Nordstrom

Jacket - River Island 
T-Shirt - American Eagle
Beanie - Loris Shoes
Shoes - Guess
Earrings - Claires

Skirt - H&M
Crop Top - CustomizedGirl
Socks - KneeHighSocks
Shoes - Tory Burch
Bow Hair Clips - Forever 21
Suspenders - Claires

Leggings - Topshop
T Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Sneakers - Puma
Beanie - Claires

Which of these outfits is most like your personal style? 

How are you celebrating St.Patrick's Day this year? 

Leave a comment below or send me a picture of your OOTD.

Comments

  1. I love St. Patrick's Day because I love wearing green :)


    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I am not the biggest fan of wearing green, but I do love dressing up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.