Spring 2015 Trends: Accessories

Hey Beauty Bees,

We are on our last post of my Spring 2015 Trends series. In the past week I have talked about beauty and fashion trends but today I am here to talk about the accessories of the season.

If you have not checked out the earlier posts you can click here to read them now:


Nothing finishes off an outfit better then the accessories. You are going to need a good pair of shoes, a designer bag and some bling. I have chosen one trend of each of these categories to get you ready for Spring.

Knee High Sandals
The shoe of the season is all about a reinvented Greek and Roman styled sandal. Using thinner laces that criss-cross up your legs to the knee, this sandal is a more delicate version of the gladiator from the past years. Even if the tall style is not for you, try a shorter version of it but remember to keep it thin laced.
Relic Pendants
For our jewelry, we saw alot of extraordinary shaped and sized relic pendents hanging frp, models necks. You could get by with wearing just one for a bold statement or pile them for a layered look. The ones having ancient scriptures engraved on them are high on demand. This trend could be really fun since you could look out for more vintage pieces if the modern versions are not up to your liking.
Round Bags
This is just a really visual appealing trend to me. I am so used to seeing basic bags now a days that seeing a round shaped one is so interesting. Round handheld clutches and crossbody styles are cropping up for this Spring and I can not wait to shop around for a version that I will want to carry all season. 

---

I hope you enjoyed the ending to my Spring 2015 Trends series. Let me know below what your favorite trend was.


Comments