Becoming an It Girl with Rocks Box + A Gift For You

Hey Beauty Bees,

I have recently become surrounded with new pieces of shiny jewelry. Rocksbox has been making its way back to my mailbox and I am totally in love. Rocksbox is a membership-based styling service for high fashion designer jewelry. If you did not see my first review of this subscription box, definitely check it out here

I was contacted by Rocksbox to become one of their "It Girls" for their brand. I instantly replied with an ecstatic "YES!!" as I really enjoyed trying out their box last year and I was intrigued on finding out what improvements the company had since I last received a box. 

Before I get into what is new, here is what I already knew about this subscription.

You fill out a style survey and your own personal stylist picks out three pieces for you, averaging over $200,  and sends them out your way. You are free to wear them as much and as long as you like. When you're ready for new jewelry, you send back all the pieces you don't wish to purchase in the prepaid postage envelope they provide. If you love a piece, keep it when you return your box and you'll be billed at the member's price shown on your packing list, which is usually 20% off the regular price.


It costs $19 every month with free shipping both ways. You pay the same membership fee regardless of how often you exchange your box which is as many as you like. You are also free to cancel at anytime, no tricks.

Since the last time I received Rocksbox, here is what was added:
  • Each month you are given $10 in Shine Spend to use towards your purchase. 
  • You can select items from the website for your "Wishlist" to let the stylists know what like. You can even be sent some of the items you add.

Here are the items I received in my most recent box.
1. Vanessa Mooney- The Josephine Necklace in Gold ($75  $60 Insiders' Price)
2. Gorjana - Taner Bar Mini Studs ($40  $32 Insiders' Price)
3. Margaret Elizabeth - Marquis Ring in Labradorite ($115  $92 Insiders' Price)

As a Rocksbox "It Girl", I have been given the opportunity to share the excitement with my readers. I am able to offer everyone there first month of Rocksbox for FREE!! Head to http://rocksbox.com/ to sign up, then enter my special code "italianaxoxo" at checkout for one free month.  You can cancel at any time and there are no strings attached to your 1 month trial. 

I hope you enjoy this subscription as much as I do. Let me know below if you decided to join in on the fun and what type of pieces you received in your first box.

Comments