My 22nd Birthday Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

The countdown has officially begun to my birthday, April 11th. Only 5 days left until I turn 22, which I still can not believe. My plans for my birthday this year are very laid back, I really just want to spend the day hanging out with my Fiance doing what we both like to do, shopping and going out for dinner and a movie.

Now when I started to think about my birthday, the little girl in me starts to think about opening beautifully wrapped presents and blowing out candles. Now although I never expect to get anything on my birthday, it is always still fun to dream of things you would love to receive. To be honest, I absolutely love getting birthday cards or letters and I would be happy with just that.

None the less, I have had a few people ask me what I wanted for my birthday this year, so I wanted to create a wishlist for them to check out as well as to show all my readers what I have been swooning over the last few months.
Beauty
I would not be a good beauty blogger if there were not some kind of beauty products on my wishlist. These four items are ones that I think I would use a lot throughout the Spring and Summer.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara ($24) - This is one of the newest products from one of my favorite makeup brands and you can never have enough black mascaras. What has me so interested is that this mascara actually curls your lashes and with my need of a new eyelash curler I am very interested if this product can be both for me.

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume ($62) - I discovered this perfume from my monthly Glamour magazine. Usually I take a quick sniff of new perfumes to see if I would like it or not, but with this particular scent I became intoxicated. I ripped out the page and kept it so I do not forget the scent so hopefully one day I can get it.

Tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette ($34) - I have seen a few Youtube Beauty Guru's mentioning this contour palette and I think the colors are so pretty. I have been looking into getting a blush palette but I am liking this product much better since it is everything you need to get the perfect contoured look.

OPI Fifty Shades of Grey 6 pc Mini Nail Pack ($21.95) - I absolutely love Fifty Shades of Grey and the second I found out that OPI was putting out a collection based off it, I was hooked. I love grey shades of polish but I also love that they throw in a bright red shade as well.

Fashion
I would not be me if there were not some sort of clothing item or fashion accessory that I stared at over and over again. Here are the top two items that have be hooked.

Victoria Secret Pink Beach Shorts ($22.95) - Drapey shorts are very trendy for the Summer and although these specific ones are meant for the beach, in the print that I choose I think I can make them pass for everyday as well. My obsession for Victoria Secret Pink is also a reason I really like them.

Coach Swagger Bag ($695) - Over the past year, I have continually been using smaller cross body bags but I have been wanting to find a larger bag to tote around all the things I need on a daily basis. I have been constantly searching different brands and websites but I think I have finally found a style that I want. This Coach bag is the perfect size and I love the color scheme.

Apartment
Having my own apartment now, I am starting to get into the decorating mode and wanting to really make it my own. It also helps that my Fiance has given me free range to decorate however I want.

Target Floor Length Mirror ($449.99) - This mirror would make getting ready in the morning so much easier since I would be able to check out my outfit easily. I have always really loved floor length mirrors and have always said I would get one once I had my own apartment.

IKEA Alex 9 Drawer ($119) - For 3 years I have been looking into getting this popular storage drawer system. At this point in my life where I have the space to put it and plenty of beauty products to fill each drawer, I can definitely see myself getting my use out of this item. It will also be helpful on keeping my makeup collection organized, since I am someone who likes everything in its place.

Bath and Body Works Sunshine 3-Wick Candle ($22.50) - I am sure I am not the only one who loves the candles from Bath and Body Works. During my last shopping trip, I stopped into the store and fell in love with the Sunshine scent. It instantly reminds me of the smell of my Nonna's house and I can not wait to get that candle to make my apartment smell that same way.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 64GB ($799.99) - This month I have had to say goodbye to a friend that has made it through almost a year of me blogging. My laptop has moved on and it is time for me to look into getting a new one. I have been checking out 2-1's such as the Surface Pro 3, since it could help me really create some interesting posts.
If your Birthday is in April, I wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you get treated like a Princess or Prince on your special day. Let me know below what you are asking for your birthday this year or what you got if it has already passed.

Comments