Beauty Buzz Trial - The Boodle Box

subscription box, boodle box
Hey Beauty Bees,

I just got introduced to a really cool subscription box for all young or old fashionistas. The Boodle Box is a monthly box full of adorable accessories and beauty products. They select the latest products from some of the top manufacturers in the beauty and fashion industries. They source their samples from trendy designers, well-known brands, and as-yet undiscovered gems. What I found really cool about this box is that you can chose between two different age groups: 6-11 & 12+. The multiple plans are also great to choose from: 

1 month ($24.99 monthly)
3 months ($19.99 monthly)
6 months ($19.99 monthly + free shipping)
12 months ($19.99 monthly + free shipping + 12th month is 1/2 off).

Although I feel like I am a kid at heart, I was sent the 12+ box to test out. This box had a ladybug theme which was absolutely adorable and a perfect fit for Spring. My Mom would have loved this box since she loves ladybugs. Now on to all the goodies inside:

Cargo HD Picture Perfect CC Cream
Cargo HD Picture Perfect CC Cream - $34
I was very surprised to see this high end product in this box, but very impressed that they added it in to accommodate the "and up" group of woman subscribing to the box. This all-in-one CC cream is said to automatically match your skin tone and deliver soft, even, undetectable coverage. I can 100% say that I am curious to see if this product works or not.

Two polka dotted Spots Twist Tie Headbands
Spots Twist Tie Headbands - 2 for $29.98
These have to be the cutest headbands I have even seen, very pin up girl. I am not very practiced in using wired headbands like these but the card mentions that you can wrap them around buns, ponytails or even your wrists.

Lady Luck Nail Wraps in boodle box
Lady Luck Nail Wraps - $8
I love getting nail wraps or stickers and these ones are the cutest things ever. I have used this brand of nail wrap before, Tattify, but I feel that I have seen them all over the place. I will be honest and say I will probably not use them myself but I know my Mom would love to try them out.

A chocolate covered ladybug oreo from sweetshopusa
Ladybug Cookie - $2.50
This chocolate covered oreo cookie was an awesome addition to this box, of course this is coming from a chocolate lover. I can definitely see myself heading to the brands website to check out other yummy looking treats. www.sweetshopusa.com
Sample size perfume of Dot by Marc Jacobs
DOT by Marc Jacobs Perfume Sample - $1.99
I have heard a lot of stink about subscription boxes giving out perfume samples but I actually love getting them, especially when it is a little spray bottle like this. It is a great way to test out different scents before you commit to buying a full bottle. Getting Marc Jacobs DOT was very exciting since I have smelt it in store before and really liked it, now I can test it out at home for a few days. 
Nose from red nose day
Red Nose for Red Nose Day Campaign -
I have been seeing commercials constantly about the Red Nose Day campaign, which is dedicated to raising money for children and young people living in poverty by simply having fun and making people laugh. I think it is an amazing cause and am very impressed that Boodle Box added in the nose letting us know that they are donating $1 from each box to support the cause.

Ladybug Toothbrush Cover - $3.99
This was an interesting addition to the box. I will not be using it but if I had kids I would definitely let them use. If this box was specifically for my age or an older woman, this would not be the best product for this box, but since it is for 12 and up, I understand why it was added.

Overall, I think this is a great box for girls of all ages. I was very happy with all the items they put into this box, especially since they worked around a cool theme. The brands are very impressive and for the price, they pack a lot of different things into the box. It was fun to branch out into a box that had a mixture of fashion, beauty and other random things. I also really love that they have two age groups for this box, making it something a mother/daughter could get and enjoy together each month.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Boston Beauty Buzz Beauty Buzz Trial Rating
Do you subscribe to The Boodle Box? What was your favorite product?

Check out The Boodle Box's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription. www.theboodlebox.com


*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these subscription box for free from The Boodle Box. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. 

Comments

  1. I'm quite surprised by this box, it definitely accommodates for big kids. I may have to check them out when I have some money in the bank haha

    cerysmai.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does!! I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I did

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.