Beauty Buzz Trial - Scentbird

A monthly perfume subscription box called scentbird
Hey Beauty Bees,

Have you been searching for your signature scent? Do you sometimes catch yourself testing out multiple designer perfumes at the Sephora or Macy counter, wishing you could take some home with you without spending a ton of money? I have the perfect subscription box for you.

Scentbird is a monthly perfume subscription that sends you authentic designer perfumes from brands such as Marc Jacobs, Versace, Gucci and Vera Wang. Each month you will receive an 8ml purse spray filled with the perfume of your choice. It’s about the size of a rollerball, which is enough perfume to apply twice daily for 30 days. On the first month, you will get a sleek perfume case, FREE!


My scentbird perfume subscription
Scentbird is only $14.95 a month when you choose the month by month plan. You can get even better value with their multiple month subscription options. They offer 3-month ($14.50/month), 6-month ($14/month) and 12-month ($13.50/month) options.

It is very simple to join. You just take their fragrance profile quiz, find the perfect perfumes and choose which plan you want. You can pre-select which scents you want to receive each month and edit your queue anytime if you change your mind. If you need help on choosing a scent, check out this post all about perfume scents.
A bottle of Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy perfume from scentbird
The scent I received to test out is Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy. I really liked how they sent the bottle in a felt bag, making it very easy to throw into your purse and not get messy incase it opened, which it didnt. The bottle itself is of very good quality and very easy to use. It sprays very easily and is super easy to take apart and put back together when you get a new vial of perfume. 

I was so happy with the scent I got. I have loved Viva la Juicy for the longest time but have never actually bought a full bottle before. This was the perfect way to test out how the scent would work for day to day, to help me decide if I wanted to make the leap into purchasing it.

Overall, I think Scentbird is an amazing subscription that I believe a lot of woman could appreciate. The fact that they carry mass amounts of designer fragrances for such a great price sold me instantly. At stores like Ulta or Sephora the average price of a 8ml purse spray is between $20-$30, whereas this is only $14.95 or less.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5
Boston Beauty Buzz Beauty Buzz Trial rating
Check out Scentbird's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription by using my referral link. https://www.scentbird.com/r/Njc1OTM=


What perfume would you choose for your first month of Scentbird?


*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from ScentBird. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. 

Comments