Natick Mall Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Haul

natick mall, fashion haul
Hey Beauty Bees,

I find nothing more relaxing and therapeutic then being able to walk through a mall and visit all my favorite stores. It is so exciting to see all the new styles and trends inviting you at the entrances and then going on adventures in the clearance sections for a great deal. I have visited many different malls back in Canada and now in the States but I think I have finally found my favorite mall, which I have done multiple hauls from before:

Natick Mall Haul
Columbus Day Haul
22nd Birthday Haul
Spring 2015 Beauty Collective Haul

Natick Mall is my favorite since it has a wide selection of stores. One side of the mall has high fashion designers like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors where as the other side has more commonly shopped at places like American Eagle, Charlotte Russe and Victoria Secret. It also is anchored by the many great department stores like Neiman Marcus,  Macys, Lord and Taylor and Nordstrom.

It is a great place for an afternoon of shopping and you are guaranteed to find whatever you heart desires here. On this particular shopping trip (which lasted almost 7 hours!!) I had many specific items that I was looking for which will be shown in other posts coming up in the next few weeks. Beyond those specific purchases I found many other pieces to fill my closet with for the the Spring and upcoming Summer season.

Here are all the "extra" items I purchased.

Aeropostale
 American Eagle

 Charlotte Russe
Right Picture: Multiple Side Slit Maxi Skirts in 4 different colors/prints
Forever 21
 Victoria Secret PINK
 Michael Kors
During this trip to Natick I also bought quite a few beauty items. You can check those out in the collective beauty haul post I did last week. Go check it out here: Spring 2015 Beauty Collective Haul

I also bought quite a few pair of shoes over the last couple weeks from Natick and some other places, but that will also have its own post.

Let me know below what items you like the best and if you would like to see any of them in an OOTD in the future.

Comments

  1. You got a bunch of cute clothes. You should definitely do a maxi skirt lookbook or something! Looking forward to your next post as always!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had so much shopping for Spring clothes. I will definitely look into a maxi skirt lookbook. I love love love that idea!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.