Spring/Summer 2015 Shoe Haul

Hey Beauty Bees,

Within this month alone, I have done a beauty haul and a fashion haul. Today I am bringing you a haul displaying all the new shoes I have purchased along side these other hauls. I am constantly adding new shoes to my collection since I believe that there is always the perfect shoe for each outfit. You will also notice how different each pair is as I have a broad range of styles that I like to wear.

I did not want to just give another haul since that seems to be the only type of post I have been doing lately, so I thought it would be more worth while to explain my thought process of outfit ideas that happened when I first saw each specific pair in the store.

Aeropostale
These floral sandals instantly made me think of pairing plain white or black tees with jean shorts, making the pattern be the main focus of the outfit. I also really loved these shoes since they are extremely comfortable with the soft padding, which would be perfect for days that I would be walking a lot but do not want to wear a pair of sneakers.

DSW - Lucky Brand
These wedges were a purchase that I needed to make to go with a dress I own. These are great Summer shoes to pair with dresses, skirts or even cropped pants. The basic design is perfect to match with multiple prints within your wardrobe and will make your legs look miles long. 

Nike
While Spring cleaning this year, I realized that I only owned one pair of sneakers and those were my running shoes for the gym. There have been time and time again that I would have loved to throw on a pair of sneakers while running errands. While in Foxwoods a couple weeks ago, I saw these Nike's in a shop window. I thought black and white runners would be perfect to throw on with any outfit, especially in my wardrobe since I wear a lot of leggings and yoga pants during the week when I am just running around.

Forever 21

I absolutely love these sandals. I have worn them dressed up and casual; Dresses and maxi skirts to shorts and leggings. These are a very versatile shoe since the white color can match absolutely anything while the cutouts give them an extra aesthetic value. I would love to own these exact shoe in multiple colors.


 Victoria's Secret PINK
If you are an avid PINK buyer, you may have noticed a few weeks back that they were giving out these flip flops with any PINK purchase. I made two different purchases during two different days so I was able to get my hands on two different colors.  They are a more sporty looking shoe so they would match well with shorts or work out clothes. These are perfect shoes to throw on when heading to the beach since the water and sand will not wreck them. I threw a pair of them into my work out bag to throw on when I am heading home from the gym. They could even be used as water shoes for public showers at places like dorms, camp grounds and the gym.

Christian Louboutin once said "A shoe has so much more to offer than just to walk", which I totally agree with because shoes can really make a difference in every outfit you wear. You could wear the same dress once a week but if you change up your shoes, the whole look is transformed.

I would love to hear about what type of shoes you seem to gravitate to during the Summer time. Leave me a comment below letting me know your favorite Summer shoe or send me a link to any of your Summer 2015 hauls.

Comments

  1. The Nikes look so comfortable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitten likes chewing on my shoes so I might need another pair... Those flowery sandals are SO cute!!

    - Marcy

    www.marcyandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! Your poor shoes. I got the flower shoes for a steal, only $15

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.