Beauty Buzz Trial - Tom Box

A tom box review

Hey Beauty Bees,

Is it the time of the month again? Are you feeling kind of crappy and need a pick me up? Then this subscription box is perfect for you....Oh boy, I did just sound like a corny infomercial but I am actually serious about this. I did not know they had "period" subscription boxes out there but I just recently found out about it and found it so interesting. This particular one is called Tom Box and I think it is great. Here is what its all about:

"Each period cycle we send you necessary supplies as well as jewelry and makeup. Choose from name brand tampons and pads, tell us your skin type and fashion type and we will customize your jewelry and makeup to your wants.
Each month our personal shoppers find the best jewelry pieces and name brand makeup to match your needs, those items along with your tampons or pads of choice are then expertly packaged and shipped via USPS to your front door.
We also offer options to add to your box. Choose Venus razor blade refill cartridges and/or double the jewelry and makeup each month."
Prices:
$10 a month without pads/tampons
$16 a month with pads/tampons
+$6 for double makeup and jewelry
+$12 for Venus 4-count razor blades
Here is what came inside my box:
Jewelry and makeup brush in my tom box
- A brush/comb makeup brush
- A silver flower necklace
- A "Live in the Moment" charm bracelet
Beauty products in my tom box
- Cailyn LineFix Gel Eyeliner in Bronze
- Ciga Los Angeles Shimmer Shadow in #35
New Coolway Glow Oil Treatment for Shiny, Hydrated Hair Travel Size
More beauty products in my tom box
- Cargo Cosmetics Jet Lag Concealer in 01
- Sampar Paris So Much To Dew Midnight Mask
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Pink Cheek & Lip Stain 
Pads from my tom boxLast but not least, it came with my choice of pads which are the Always Ultra Think 8 HR Protection pads.

Review:
Usually with subscription boxes I go through each item and talk about it on its own, but this time around I wanted to talk about the box as a whole since I have only been able to try out a few of the products.

To start out, I was so shocked but excited with how many items came in this box. When I first opened it I go really excited seeing the two boxes and bags waiting for me, it was like presents within presents. I absolutely loved that it was packaged that way, I only wish that the outside box was a bit more personalized to the company instead of just a plain cardboard box. 

When I opened the jewelry I was super stoked to find two pieces that I really enjoyed and could not wait to wear. When I got to the two "beautiful boxes", which I thought were adorable, I was so surprised to see that there were multiple products in each. I loved all the beauty products and was very impressed with the brands that this box works with such as Cargo and Bellapierre. The concealer alone is worth more than the cost of the box. I also loved that I was getting many full size products. (If there are any specific products you would like me to review separately leave a comment below.)

I appreciate that they offer a "no flow" option for the woman out there who either have not yet started their period or no longer get it. It allows everybody to enjoy the great products it offers. 

A few downers for me was that I did not get a little treat or chocolate inside since that is something I always love to get during that time of the month. I later found out through the website that some boxes usually do come with treats, so even though my box did not come with it, I am still happy others do. I also wish they added a card explaining some of the products and where they are from since I have no clue what brand or where the jewelry or makeup brush is from.

Overall, I think this box is a steal. You get so many amazing products in such a cheap box. I also love that you have the option to customize the box to your own liking, you can double the makeup and jewelry for only $6, add on razors if you need them and pick from the many different pad/tampon options they have (I can almost guarantee they have the ones you prefer). I am sure nobody likes to go to the store just to buy tampons or pads, but with this subscription you can have them sent right to your door with many other surprises. All boyfriends and husbands should look into making their girl's grumpy week into a better once with this subscription.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5
Boston Beauty Buzz Beauty Buzz Trial rating
Check out Tom Box's website for more information on joining there monthly subscription.
www.tomboxes.com


*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from Tom Box. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. 

Comments