I Heart Summer Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

In two days we will finally be able to say it is Summer!! I am overly ecstatic for this since I am ready for everything that comes with the Summer season like beach days, shorts and sun.  I am also excited to start sharing many Summer inspired posts like the Top 5 Sandals post that I uploaded earlier this week.

To celebrate the beginning of Summer, I wanted to do the "I Heart Summer Tag" that I have seen on YouTube and many other blogs. There are many different versions so I picked out some of my favorite questions from the different tags and I am going to answer them below.


1.  What is your favorite Summer drink

Ever since I moved to the States, I have been addicted to Coolatas from Dunkin Donuts. My favorite flavors are Vanilla Bean, Coffee and Strawberry.

2. Pool or Beach?
I love the beach so much better than pools because I love being able to lay out on the sand and living on the East coast gives me the opportunity to enjoy the Sea. 

3. What is your favorite Summer nail polish?
I have so many favorite nail polishes for Summer but my favorite color is usually a hot pink or orange. Anything bright and colorful usually works best for me but during the last few weeks I have been reaching for my Essie polishes the most.


4. What is your favorite Summer scent?
Anything coconut or other fruity scented things! I just recently loaded up on a few different Summery scented products from the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale and I am loving the Wakiki Beach Coconut body wash. I am planning on buying the matching spray and lotion soon.

5. What is your favorite BBQ food?
I have always loved Sunday suppers during the Summer since we always had the biggest BBQ's. I used to love burgers and hot dogs as a kid; I still do love them but lately during the Summer I really like going to the beach and getting fish. One of the huge perks of living in New England is being able to have fresh seafood like lobster, cod, haddock, crab and scallops all year long especially in the Summer.

6. What is your favorite Summer beauty product?
This question took me a while to answer since it is so broad. I ended up deciding to pick BB creams as my favorite Summer beauty product because I swap out my foundation for them since it is much lighter on my skin. Foundations are just too heavy for the heat of this season and most BB creams that I use have SPF in them so they are actually working as a dual component to my makeup routine.

7. Bikinis, tankinis, or one pieces?
I wish I could say bikinis but since I am not confident enough in my body to wear them, you can usually find me in a tankini. I usually stick to plain colored bottoms and mix and match with different colored or designed tops. My favorite combo lately has been black bottoms with a black and white polka dot top.

8. What is your favorite Summer clothing item?
I love sundresses. Summer is such an easy season for getting ready in the morning since planning outfits is simple. You can wake up, shower and just throw on any dress with a pair of sandals and you are ready to walk out the door. I love the fact that there are so many different styles of dresses so I do not feel that I am wearing the same type of outfit everyday. You can see some of my newest ones in my Natick Mall Summer Fashion Haul.


9. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Sea salt sprays are my go to styling products for the Summer. I use them in wet or dry hair to help give myself beachy waves. I also love to use it before I braid my hair because the next day once I take the braids out, I have the prettiest waves without any frizz.

10. Do you have any Summer vacation plans this year?
As of right now Chris and I have one vacation planned for this Summer which we are super excited for. In August, we are going to be taking a road trip to Indianapolis, Indiana to go to the Red Bull Indianapolis GP at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We are going to make a few stops on the way there and back in the different states that we will be passing through such as New York and Ohio. Stay tuned in August for some posts dedicated to our road trip and traveling.

Take a shot at these questions and leave your link below. Also let me know if any of you beautiful readers will be going to the Moto GP as well because I would love to meet some of you!!

Comments