Its My One Year Blogiversary!!

Its my one year Blogiversary
Hey Beauty Bees,

Today is a very special day for Boston Beauty Buzz. We just turned 1!! Exactly one year ago today, June 9th, I clicked publish on my first post and started on this blogging journey to share everything I know about beauty and fashion. With over 170 posts, it amazes me to watch my blog grow everyday.

My header from Boston Beauty Buzz.
Me, the author of Boston Beauty BuzzI truly wish that I could spend the day celebrating with all of you guys since you are what makes this whole blog possible. I will be honest in saying that when I first started, I did not think my blog would make it as long as it did or become as successful. I wanted to give a special thank you to all my readers and followers of social media. All the great comments and support you give me on a daily basis is what encourages me to continue putting out the best content I can. It means so much to me and I really do appreciate every single person who takes the time to visit the blog. 

I am grateful to have worked with so many amazing companies in the past year with all type of collaborations and reviews. I have really enjoyed the conversations and friendships I have made while working on these specific branded posts. You can check out the full list of them on my Past Reviews page.

To celebrate this special day, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of the posts of the year. While I love every post I publish and put my all into them, there are always going to be a select few that I am most proud off. Here are my top 5 personal favorite posts of the year:

1. Outfit for Occasion - Summer Edition
2. Tips on Picking Out Cute but Reliable Work Out Gear
3. The Look of a Designer Bag without the Outrageous Price Tag
4. How to Style the Peplum Trend for Everyday
5. How I Wash my Makeup Brushes + DIY Cleanser

I am also very shocked how well liked certain posts have become and how many views they still get after being on my blog for months. Here are the top 3 most popular posts of my 1st year chosen by you!!:

1. Beauty Buzz Trial - Nuxe Paris Skincare (Round 2)
2. Spring 2015 Beauty Wishlist
3. Spring 2015 Trends: Beauty

I hope you all have enjoyed what I brought forward in the past year and I hope the next year of Boston Beauty Buzz is just as entertaining and beautiful for all my Beauty Bees!!

Stay tuned for a huge giveaway coming up sometime this Summer!








*As you can see I will be signing off every post from now on with a new signature, my married name.

Comments

  1. yay, happy blog birthday! wishing you all the best for the year to come x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, great post. Enjoy the week, dear.

    I invite you to join my international Banggood giveaway!!

    My last post | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I will definitely check out the giveaway!

      Delete
  3. Woohoo, congrats on one successful year. And here's to many more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Happy Blogiversary to you :D Your blog is fun to read - keep up the good work!
    xx
    http://nevermindnm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.