June 2015 Beauty Haul - Online Edition

All my purchases for this haul.
Hey Beauty Bees,

I have been stalking my mail box for a few days now waiting for the multiple online beauty purchases that I made. I originally only wanted to order a few items from the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale, since I knew I was not going to be able to make it in-store during the sale. Is it just me or when Semi Annual sales come around, do us girls just go overboard with shopping?

I put through my B&BW order but I did not stop there, typical me!! Once I start online shopping I just go through a whole list of my favorite stores until I have either spent my limit for the day or get bored, which is usually never. (Yes, I also made purchases from the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale as well!!) 

Lucky me, all my packages came in around the same time so it worked perfectly to be able to do an online beauty haul.
Bath and body works semi annual sale haul
Like I mentioned above, this whole haul started with the Bath and Body Works sale. I just finished up my last bottle of body wash from the last Semi Annual sale, which worked out perfectly, so I needed to load up on some new scents for the Summer time. (I'm sorry girls but we can not smell like Vanilla Bean Noel year round regardless of how good it smells.) Here is everything that I ended up ordering:
  • Bourbon Strawberry & Vanilla Shower Gel
  • Waikiki Beach Coconut Shower Gel
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla Shower Gel
  • Water Lemonade PocketBac
  • Travel Size Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss Aloe Gel Lotion
  • Southern Lemon Chiffon Deep Cleansing Soap
  • Perfect Beach Day Foaming Soap
  • Watermelon Lemonade Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • Sensual Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • Oahu Coconut Sunset Crushed Coconut Body Scrub
When I moved to the States back in February (read the whole story why here), there are a lot of things that I left behind for family to bring to me on visits later on. One of those items was my curling iron since it was getting old and I have been on a huge straightening my hair kick. After cutting my hair a few weeks ago, I have been missing the look of summery loose waves that I use to get from curling my hair.

I decided it was time to splurge on a hair tool from a brand that I have been hearing about everywhere, NUME. I chose the 25MM Classic Wand which came with a styling glove so you do not burn yourself since their is no clamp.
Paul Mitchell Styling creme
My next package came from www.tomboxes.com. I just recently did a review of their monthly subscription service and during my research of the brand I got caught up in their brand store. Here I found their "Makeup Mystery Box" that is worth over $50 from many different makeup brands and only costs $8.49. I purchased a box and it came with these 8 products:
  • L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche leGloss lipgloss in The Queens Shine
  • NYC Liquid Lipshine in Pink Breeze
  • Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Blue
  • Maybelline New York Expert Wear Quad in Natural Smokes
  • Linda Cantello Glide Modern Eyecolor Cream in Mercury
  • Maybelline New York 24 HR Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt
  • Cailyn Carnival Glitter in Moonrise
  • Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye and Lip Pencil in Pinkviolet
My last purchase was Paul Mitchell's Expert Style Quick Slip Styling Creme that my hair stylist used in my hair after she cut it. I am absolutely in love with this stuff and I can not wait to use it again.

With my shopping urge out for the month, I can not wait to test out all the new beauty products I have purchased. My favorite purchase is the curling wand, which I hope to get a lot of use of in the next few months.

Did any of you dip your toes into the Semi-Annual Sales of the month?

Comments