My Makeup Collection

My makeup collection dresser
Hey Beauty Bees,

On June 9th, 2014, I started writing this beauty blog with an average sized makeup collection. (Check out my blogs birthday post from the other day) With my love for makeup and a new reason to collect every and any type of makeup, the splurges began. I was also starting to collect many products from some amazing companies for reviews. I must have almost tripled my makeup collection since I started.

I have been waiting for my one year milestone to do this blog post about my makeup collection and sharing with you guys what products I have been collecting over the year.

I  keep all my beauty products in this dresser that I DIY'ed with this striped drawer paper. I have been swooning over the IKEA Alex drawer but I am waiting until we move into our bigger apartment before I think about buying it. I am planning on designing an entire space to be my own personal beauty room, but until then I love my little beauty dresser. The first two drawers is where I keep all my makeup, the third is for hair tools/products and the last is a random beauty junk drawer.

I have gone back and forth in my mind if I want to list the name of every product and I decided that I will since there are so many times I see a collection where I would love to get one of the products, but have no clue what the name of it is.

**Now before I go through my collection, I just want to disclaim that I am not trying to brag or show off in anyway. I have been requested to do a makeup collection many times and I really enjoy seeing other peoples posts like this so I thought it would be cool to share my own.

Face Products

foundations
Foundations/BB Creams/CC Creams
Cargo_HD Picture Perfect CC Cream ~ Maybelline Dream Pure BB 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Skin Clearing Perfector  ~ Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion Oil Free Foundation Merle Norman CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Covergirl Tru Blend Liquid Makeup
powders, concealers
Powders
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder ~ Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder

Concealers
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer ~ Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer/Eye Bright Duo ~ Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker ~ Benefit Erase Paste, CoverFX Cream Concealer, Cargo Cosmetics Jet Lag Concealer
primers
Eyeshadow Primers
Mica Beauty Cosmetics Eye Primer ~ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ~ VS Pro Lasting FX Eyeshadow Primer ~ Benefit Stay Don't Stray ~ Too Faced Shadow Insurance ~ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

Face Primers
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer ~ Benefit The Pore-fessional ~ Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer

Highlighters
VS Pro Light FX Eye Brightener ~ Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion ~ Benefit Watts Up  
blushes, bronzers
Blushes
Maybelline Master Hi-Light Hi-Lighting Blush in Pink Rose 
~ elf Blush Palette in Light ~ Merle Norman 4 in 1 Color kit ~ City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon ~ Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset ~ Pandora's Makeup Box Blush in Pink Carnation ~Fusion Brands Cream Blush in Gossip ~ NYX Poweder Blush in Summer Peach ~Palladio Baked Blush in blushin' ~ Model Co Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini ~ bellapierre Cosmetics Pink Cheek&Lip Stain

Bronzers
Essence Sun Club All-In-One Bronzing Highlighter in Sunlight ~ bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Bronzer in Kisses ~ Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine ~ Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched ~ Rimmel Natural Bronzer Waterproof Bronzing Powder in Sun Bronze ~ Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matter Bronzer

Eye Products

pencils, eyelashes
Eyeshadow Pencils
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
~ Mary Kay at Play Eye Crayon in Teal Me More ~ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese

Brow PencilsChella Eyebrow Pencils in Tantalizing Taupe and Dazzling Dark Brown

Fake Eyelashes
Lash Addiction Sugar Fabulous Eyelashes 
~KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in Sultry ~ J.Cat Eyelashes 
eyeliners
Eyeliner Pencils
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof  Kohl Kajal in Nude 
~ Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point ~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Voodoo ~ Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian ~ Starlooks Gem Pencil in Amethyst ~ Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Deep Brown and Black/Brown ~ Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Hot Scorch ~ Nyx Retractable Waterproof Eye Liner in Black ~ Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black ~ elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Gunmetal and Plum Passion ~ Ulta Glitter Eye Liner in Teal

Liquid Eyeliners
Essence Crystal Eyeliner 
~ Merle Norman Pro Pen Eyeliner in Sharp Brown ~ NYC Big Bold & Precise Liquid Liner in Extra Black ~ Covergirl Intensify Me! Liquid Liner in Intense Black ~ bellaoggl Italia Trend Liner in Strass ~ Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Glitterati ~ Covergirl Liquid Liner 
mascaras
Mascaras
Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex in Black 
~ Covergirl Clump Crusher by lashblast in Black ~ Palladio maXXLash Herbal Lengthening Mascara in Brown ~ Covergirl Flamed Out in Black/Brown Blaze ~ Essence Lashmania Reloaded Flase Lash Mascara ~ Covergirl The Super Sizer in Very Black ~ NYC Big Bold Angel Lash ~ CK One Mascara in Black ~ Maybelline Great Lash in Very Black ~ Benefit Roller Lash ~ Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara ~ Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara ~ Pixi Lash Booster Mascara ~ Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara ~ Too Faced Better Than Sex ~ Benefit They're Real ~ Urban Decay Perversion Bigger Blacker Badder Mascara ~ Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
eyeshadow
Eyeshadow Trip and Quads
Wet n Wild Fergie CenterStage Collection Photo Op in Desert Festival 
~ Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Trio in Naturally Bare ~ Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow ~ L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Iris ~ Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad in Tantalizing Taupe ~ NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit ~ Merle Norman Spell Bound Quad ~ Almay Intense I-Color Powder Shadow in Trio for Hazels

Single Eyeshadows
NYX Eyeshadow in Navy Blue 
~ Ciga Los Angeles Shimmer Shadow ~ Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded ~ Rob Scheppy for tini Beauty Powder Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz ~ Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Golden Up ~Pixi Fairy Dust Shadow in Brightening Bare ~ Jessie's Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eyeshadow in Esmeralda ~ Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow ~ Ulta Eyeshadow in Mystical ~ Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne ~ Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in No Pressure ~ Jessie's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Brown Sugar ~ theBalm Nude Dude Volume 2 Mini Nude Eyeshadowi in Fit
eyeshadow palettes
Eyeshadow Palettes
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude 
~ Maybelline The Smokes ~ Urban Decay Naked ~ Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Lip Products

lipglosses, lip pencils
Lipglosses
One Direction Liquilights Glow Gloss in Through the Dark, Kiss You and Taken 
~ Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine ~ Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss ~ Pop Beauty Lipgloss in Peony Petal Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Coral ~ Merle Norman Liquid Lipcolor in At Last ~ Starlooks Lipgloss in Guilty Pleasure

Lip Pencils
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple 
~ Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink ~ Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella ~ Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien ~ Palladio High Intensity Herbal Lip Balm in Ramblin' Rose ~ Ulta Lip Crayon in Sweet Dreams ~ Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain Moisturizing Lip Color in Lady and he Vamp ~ J.Cat Beauty The Big Lip Pencil in Caramal Mocha ~ Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm ~ Ulta Lip Crayon in Doll Face ~ elf Matte Lip Color in Coral and Tea Rose ~ Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless 
lip pencils, lip balms, lipsticks
Lip Liners
Jordana Lipliner in Deep Purple 
~ Starlooks Lucious Longwear Lip Pencil in Naked ~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Ozone ~ Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Nude Fair

Lip Balms

Mullein & Sparrow All Natural Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm ~ Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm ~ Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Anti-aging Lip Conditioner ~ Chapstick in Cake Batter ~ Astrida Naturals Lip Balm in Orange Mint ~ Softlips Cube in Vanilla Bean ~ EOS Lipbalms in Summerfruit, Fresh Watermelon, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, and 2 Passionfruit ~ Maybelline Babylips Lip Balm in Coral Crush, Pink Punch, Peppermint, Twinkle, Peach Kiss, Beam of Blush, and Pink Me Up

Lipsticks

Caryl Baker Visage Lipstick in Love Potion ~ Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Red Door Red ~ Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet ~ Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready ~ Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9 Copper Pink ~ Jordana Matte Lipstick in Rio ~ Essense Lipstick in Flirty Pink ~NYX Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet ~ NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk ~ NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Tea ~ J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter
** There are a few items that are missing from this list that are constantly in my purse, you can check them out in my Whats in my Purse post.

There are many collectors of different things such as comic books, baseball cards, perfumes and even stickers. Everybody has a niche that they are interested in and mine has been makeup. I get so excited every time a new product makes it past my front door and introduced to its organized spot in my collection. I am grateful that I am able to have a collection of this size and try to mix up my makeup routine everyday so I am constantly using all the different products I have. 

I know I will continue collecting and probably be able to do a whole new post in another year from now, but until then let me know what items you have in your collection that match mine.

Comments

  1. Love your collection! SO. MANY. MASCARAS. Lol.

    http://ofdreamsandthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika, And yes I know!! I pair different ones together everyday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.