What's in my Bag? - Spring 2015

Whats in My Purse
My Michael Kors Jet Set Logo large tote.
Hey Beauty Bees,


June has finally arrived, which means Summer is almost here!! With another month over, YouTubers and Bloggers swarm the internet with their monthly favorites but I did not want to do that this month. At the beginning of May I started using my new purse which I got during my Natick Mall shopping trip and I thought it would be interestng to do a "What's in my purse" post talking about all the items and products I kept in my purse for the month of May.

The purse I have been carrying is the Michael Kors Jet Set Logo Large Tote in Brown. I absolutely love this bag because it fits so much!! The front pocket is like an extra wallet since it has spaces to put many cards. The inside is divided into three huge sections. The outer two are regular with open and zippered pockets. The middle section is actually just one giant zipper section that you can leave closed to use as a divider or open as a way to organize your bag. I usually put important papers or receipts that I need to file away later on in this section so they do not get ripped or folded. I also put my tablet or laptop in this section if I am bringing it somewhere with me.

My Coach wallets and all the cards that I carry in them.
The wallet and coin purse I have been using are both Coach and I absolutely love them to death. They both hold a lot and make it very easy to switch from bag to bag if I need to. I also have a lot of different cards such as:
Credit/Debit/Gift Cards
Sephora Beauty Insider
Ulta-mate Rewards
American Eagle
Torrid
Hot Topic
Olympia Sports
Toys R Us
Panera
Orange Leaf
Rite Aid and many more...
Random items in the pockets of my purse
These are some of the items that are tucked away in the side pockets of my bag. 

1. Receipts - These were from McKinnons Market and Bed Bath and Beyond after a recent shopping trip in Salem, New Hampshire when we loaded up on groceries and bought a Kitchen Aid mixer.

2. Lip glosses - I always toss my lip gloss of the day into my purse for touch ups and these I kept forgetting to take out. Cargo's Essential Lip Gloss in Anguilla, bareMinerals marvelous MOXIE lip gloss in Spark Plug and Buxom's Full-On Lip Polish Lip gloss in Dolly.

3. Perfume - I received a Scentbird monthly subscription in the scent Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture for a review I did. (Check it out here) I have been loving this perfume and this purse spray is perfect to keep in my bag for whenever I want to reapply my perfume.

4. Business Cards - I always like to have a few of my business cards on me on a daily basis in case I ever meet someone that I would like to network with. 
What I carry in my makeup bag in my purse.
Now on to the main sections of my purse. I have actually been keeping my purse extremely clean compared to other months where there is always tons of random stuff. Right now in my bag I have 3 pens, a notebook, a pack of 5 gum, Advil, my keys, a Coach mini mirror, a Coach wristlet and my newest Ipsy makeup bag filled with some essentials:


- NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper
- 2 perfume samples (Marc Jacobs' DOT and Prada's Candy)
- Sample size of Benefit's Lollitint
- Maybelline Babylips in Quenched
-Travel Size Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
-Travel Size Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac in BeeGood Honey Vanilla 
Joya Composition No. 1 Parfum Sample

May seemed to be the month of errands, parties and a lot of running around, considering it was the month of the wedding. I am very shocked yet happy that I have kept my bag so clean in the past month, but I doubt it will stay that way in the next upcoming ones. Stayed tuned for a future "Whats in my Purse" post to see what my purse truly looks like after a few months of use.

What are the essentials that you like to carry in your purse?

Comments