Beauty Buzz Trial - 2B Colours Cosmetics


Beauty Buzz Trial - 2B Cosmetics
Hey Beauty Bees,

I am one of those girls who could spend hours walking the aisles in Ulta and testing out different beauty items. Today's review is about one of the brands that I have seen on Ulta.com many times but have never got around to trying yet. 2B Colours Cosmetics is a brand for everyone who likes color and fun in their life. Based and produced mostly out of Europe this budget friendly brand has made its way to the Western Hemisphere.

2B Colours Cosmetics has more than 100 different colors of nail polish and facial products that will give you fresh new looks year round.
The 2B Colours Package
You can find these products on Ulta.com and in 29 Ulta stores across the U.S. I am extremely happy that my closest Ulta store (which is only 20 minutes away) has this brand in stock. If you live in Massachusetts, the address is:

Store 1102
16 Highland Commons East
HudsonMA  01749

2B Colours Primer, blush, eyeshadow
Primer Make-up Base - $8.99
This primer smelt really good which was surprising since I have never had a primer before that had a scent. It applied very smoothly and helped my makeup last for most of the day. I did find it started to wear off after around the 9 hour mark but I put more blame on my oily skin for that one. I think this primer would work best for girls with normal or dry skin rather than oily.

Cheek Pop Blush - $7.99
I really loved this color of blush when I opened the package and was even more excited how pigmented it was when I swatched it on my hand. I was a little less ecstatic and almost confused when I first went to use it as there was a lot of fall out and it took me quite a few applications to get a good looking flush on my cheeks.

My Eyeshadow in White - $5.99
I am not a fan of white shadow all over the lid which is why I was not totally stoked when I saw the shadow I got to test was a pearl white. However, after testing it out as an inner corner and under brow highlight, I really liked it. Over my primer it lasted a very long time and looked really good.
2B Colours Eyeliner
Black Cat Eyeliner (Waterproof) - $7.99
I have been testing out a lot of different eyeliner pens and markers in the last few weeks but this one definitely stood its ground. Its felt tip is so easy to use and menuvar to create thick or thin lines. The formula dried quickly and stayed on perfectly all day, no smudges in sight.
2B Colours Mascara
Aqua Comfort Waterproof Mascara in Blue - $8.99
This mascara was so amazing and I loved adding color to my lashes. It went on very well and gave my lashes the right amount of color without looking overboard. This definitely was my favorite product as I got this package right before the Benefit Cosmetics Killer Colors line came out which also has colored mascaras that I was thinking of trying. I know this is not a product I would use on a daily basis but I think it would be fun to use on days I want to add a little color to my eyes or to spice up the tips of my lashes over my regular mascara.
2B Colours nail polish
Mega Colours Nail Polish in Cerise Red - $0.79
I really loved the color of this polish and thought it would make a perfect Summer color especially for the toes. It applied well, although very thin which meant multiple coats but dried quickly. It also is a very small bottle with a very thick brush but I can not really complain a lot about it since they are only 79 cents!! Great colors and lasting power for girls on a strict budget, it may just take a few tries to get use to the formula and brush.

Jeans Look Nail Polish in Black - $3.99
I liked this polish much better than the first. To start, it only took one coat to cover my nail completely and it dried just as quickly as the other. Also the effect from the polish, which reminded me of sandpaper, was really cool. I would definitely recommend this polish over the other one in my honest opinion.

Overall, I can say I really enjoyed this brand's products. Most of the products I would recommend instantly like the eyeliner and mascara. The blush, my least favorite item, did not work exactly as I may have liked it too at first but I was definitely able to work with it to get a desirable look. For the price, the polishes and makeup items are definitely worth trying out. I know I will be taking a trip to Ulta soon to pick up some different shades of these products as well as others.

Beauty Buzz Trial: 4/5
Have you heard of or tried this brand before? Let me know below or tweet me at @leepoe1 

Check out 2B Colours site for more information on these products and many more: http://www.2b.eu

You can also check out these products on the Ulta website.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from 2B Colours Cosmetics. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

  1. We have this brand in Belgium as well! Weird because we never have anything, haha ;) I have not tried a lot of them yet but I might do in the future! x

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.