Beauty Buzz Trial - French Box

All the items that came in my box.
Bonjour Beauty Bees (Hey Beauty Bees),

Today I was given the opportunity to bestow a little French culture upon you through the subscription box, French Box.

They do not aim at being a typical beauty box but rather offer their subscribers to "discover France in your mailbox". 

Each box presents a selection of at least five beauty, lifestyle and food products from France (either produced, distributed or designed in France. They can also be from a French brand, popular in France or simply part of French culture). 

Price: $36.00
May 2015 French Box Cannes Film Festival
All the products selected for each box are based around a theme. The theme of this May 2015 FrenchBox is the Cannes Film Festival. Here is everything that was in my box:

Fab & Co - 2 Perfumes Soap in Lavender/Milk
This product smelt amazing and made my skin feel so soft.

Fab & Co 2 perfume soap in lavender/milk

Institut Karité Paris - Lip Gloss
The perfect lip gloss to throw into your purse that gives you a subtle amount of color without feeling sticky.
french lip gloss
PAYOT - Almonds & Pistachio Body Scrub
An amazing smelling scrub to help exfoliate your skin to extreme softness.
Payot Almond and Pistachio body scrub
Marilou Bio - Organic Night Cream
This night cream went on so smoothly and absorbed into my skin very well.
Marilou bio night face cream
Palme d'or Bookmark
Such a cute addition to the box, can't wait to use it in my blogging planner or notebook.
Palme dor
35mm Education Filmstrip in a Kaychain
This was such a different addition to this box which I found very interesting. I will definitely be adding it to my keys.
french key chain
Authentic French Riviera Postcard
I love vintage looking things and this is just that. It will look so cool framed and sitting on my dresser.
authentic french riviera postcard

Review: I found this subscription really interesting especially since they send products (beauty and lifestyle) that you can not find here in the States. The beauty items are all things I will definitely use up and the lifestyle items are such unique pieces. Along side the box, French Box sends a lengthy email describing in detail each product. I found this so much better then including a physical card description inside the box, because they were able to give a full description about each item instead of a quick synopsis.  I also absolutely loved the packaging it came in and can not wait to use the cute box for storing beauty items or just displaying in my room. Overall, a good subscription especially to give as a gift to anyone who loves the country of France.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5

Check out French Box's website for more information on joining their subscription: 
*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this subscription box for free from French Box.  All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products. You can see how the Beauty Buzz Rating scale works here.

Comments

  1. I'm French myself and I LOVE the Payot scrub... To be fair, it's a very good brand altogether but quite difficult to put your hands on anywhere but in France (I struggle to find it in the UK too!).

    Sandra | Cake + Whisky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, that scrub really is lovely. Im sorry to hear you can not find it, you may need to get yourself a French box so that you can get some ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.