Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie

Hello Beauty Bees,

I’m looking forward to sharing a post with you on my day trip essentials while Linda is away. Since it’s summer, I tend to spend a lot of my time outdoors whether I’m at the beach, or at the mall, or even my college campus. Either way, chances are I’ll be out all day because my home does get boring- let’s be honest.
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
To start off, the bag I carry when I’m out and about all day is typically a large Michael Kors tote or my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. They’re both very spacious purses that I can fit all of my goodies in.
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
I can’t forget my regular purse essentials: my wallet, cell phone, sunglasses, lip products, oil absorbing sheets, headphones, a spare pad, tissues and hair ties. These babies come with me everywhere, whether it’s to a friends’ house or the drugstore. You can check out my latest “What’s In My Purse? (Spring Edition)” by clicking here.
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
Snacks! Snacks! Snacks! I may be guilty of carrying a few spare snacks for family and friends, but who wants to be around hangry people in a three hour long car ride? Nobody! I personally pack 100 calorie packs of pretzels and some granola bars. They’ll at least hold me over until the next stoppage if there aren’t any restaurants around. (And don’t forget a plastic water bottle!)

I usually keep one in my backpack for long school days, but a portable charger is another essential for me. I most certainly don’t want my phone to die while I’m jamming to “Good For You” by Selena Gomez. Can we have a moment for how amazing that song is?
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
A travel size deodorant isn’t a bad idea either. If you’re out in the sun all day chances are you’re a little sweaty. I touch up with a mini Degree deodorant and I’m good to go.

Because I’m an old grandma, I pack a little sweater too. This gray one is from Aeropostale. I love it because it’s lightweight and thin, therefore it can fit in my purse easily, yet it still keeps me warm in the moonlight.
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
Lastly, I bring my iPad to keep me busy while I'm out and about if I have spare time. I keep my notes on there for my summer course, as well as blogging details.

Now that I am taking a summer course, I throw these things in my tote as well: a to-do list as well as some index cards to study from.
Guest Post - Day Trip Essentials by Guilianna Marie
Now I just want to say a quick thanks for Linda for allowing me to post on her blog. It was such a privilege!

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna Marie

Comments